Highlights of Europe - start Amsterdam, 2019 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 3,122
- Learn about the Swiss wildlife from a Swiss ranger
- See the Roman Forum and the mighty Colosseum
- View the remarkable sandstone castle in Heidelberg
- Cruise the Amsterdam canals and enjoy the views
- Explore one of many beautiful Rhineland castles
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam.
- Day 2: The Rhine Valley and Heidelberg.
- Day 3: Mountain-ringed Innsbruck.
- Day 4: Across the Dolomites to Venice.
- Day 5: The Magic of La Serenissima.
- Day 6: The Eternal City of Rome.
- Day 7: Papal and Imperial Rome.
- Day 8: The Chianti Hills to Florence.
- Day 9: Lake Maggiore.
- Day 10: Mount Pilatus and Lakeside Lucerne.
- Day 11: Lakeside Lucerne.
- Day 12: Sights and Delights of Paris.
- Day 13: The Food and Flavours of Paris.
- Day 14: Au revoir Paris.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRobynWritten on February 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
The tour was great and was the perfect way to get a first taste of Europe. We took in all the major sights and such a variety of food and hotels. Not at all what I expected from a coach tour. We even went to someone's home in Rome for an authentic home... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience in Europe with Insight Vacations was a total success. We are even happier to hear that our staff’s passion and dedication alongside our unique dining experience shined throughout your time on the road. Furthermore, we look forward to sharing more amazing destinations with you in the near future.
- IIgorBosnicWritten on February 19, 20195.0 - Excellent
As an American expat living in Europe, I really enjoyed exploring a variety of countries and cities on one trip. I loved visiting places like Amsterdam and Germany for the first time and going back to Italy, where I've been before, and seeing everything on... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewYour comments relating to your experience on the Highlights of Europe were great to read. At Insight Vacations, we are aware of the vital role that our Travel Directors, Coach Drivers and Local Experts play in the success of your trip. As a result, we are thrilled to learn about the professionalism and attention to detail displayed throughout the course of your trip. It makes us just as happy to know that the consideration shown, set the perfect tone for a once in a lifetime guided holiday and we look forward to you joining our dedicated team again to explore more fascinating destinations in the future.
- WMWendyWritten on November 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A fantastic tour that covers everything in a short span of time. The optional experiences are recommended, especially the Austrian Chalet visit and home-cooked dinner. Insight Vacations gives you a casual luxury, with a spacious bus and great staff. Our... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover France with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mia14th August 2019
Highlights of Europe - start Amsterdam, 2019 2020
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- December 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Amsterdam14 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Paris0 seats left$77USD $3,783Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayOct 11, 2020from Amsterdam14 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to ParisNot available in your region
- SundayNov 1, 2020from Amsterdam14 DaysSaturdayNov 14, 2020to ParisNot available in your region
- SundayNov 22, 2020from Amsterdam14 DaysSaturdayDec 5, 2020to ParisNot available in your region
- WednesdayDec 16, 2020from Amsterdam14 DaysTuesdayDec 29, 2020to ParisNot available in your region
- WednesdayDec 30, 2020from Amsterdam14 DaysTuesdayJan 12, 2021to ParisNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 110 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Hohenschwangau (Germany)
- 1 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 59 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 2 km
- Giudecca Island (Italy)
- 392 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,122 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,249 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Europe - start Amsterdam, 2019 2020