Prague Vienna and Budapest (from Prague to Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,544
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- LLolaMitchellWritten on May 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing trip to a fascinating part of the world. Thanks to Carolyn who was a wonderful tour director, experienced with Trafalgar, knew the areas of the tour well, very helpful, fun to travel with her. Thanks to our great driver, Zoltan, for... Read more
- NLNathalieWritten on January 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Nice tour with great guide and driver. Some days the return to the hotel seemed unnecessarily early. Some meals were very good, some were very average though at a nice location. Local guides varied from average to excellent.
- ACAnnetteWritten on December 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
In my opinion, this tour is on the pricey end. It is not much of a tour, I will say it is more of a convenient travel where they take you from Prague to Budapest and threw in a free walking tour in each city and a short museum visit before opening time... Read more
- StephenWritten on December 3, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Avoid this operator. Even the most trivial thing is an option, leaving you with a $1000 extra bill at the end. Take a walk downtown? It's an option and will cost 50 Euro each. DO NOT purchase their insurance. They operate their own insurance. It is a... Read more
- AllisonWritten on October 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip was a family trip of 17 adults , and Greg did a great job at looking after us. Everything was so well organised and he always had a smile and laugh that was infectious. Greg was a highlight of the trip. There were no issues on the trip and... Read more
- TThibaultdePolignacWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very well organise and managed but what really mad it extra special was our guide Greg. His passion and love for what it does carries through out the entire journey. He communicated very well managing everyone’s expectations always, knew his... Read more
- JCJaniceWritten on September 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Locations were amazing. Hotels were fair. Our tour guide was fun and entertaining.
- MMStellaLegardaWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Bernie was organized, meticulous, had great diagrams for self guided tours on each city - she’s the Best tour guide I’ve exoerienced in my travels
- NDNancyWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour met and exceeded all our expectations! Our tour guide Sasha Rojnik was flawless. He was personable, knowledgeable and always available to give advice about places to eat, things to do in our free time and ways to get around. Our tour didn’t seem... Read more
- EPEmilyWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Prague, Vienna, Budapest tour was a fantastic experience! Perfect amount of time in each city. Fantastic, very thoughtful travel director and local specialists. Hotels much better than ever expected. Definitely recommend.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Prague Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 3: Prague At Leisure
- Day 4: Prague – Bratislava – Vienna (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Vienna Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 6: Vienna At Leisure
- Day 7: Vienna – Esztergom – Budapest (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Budapest Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 9: Budapest At Leisure
- Day 10: Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are as below and can be booked once you are on the tour:
Beautiful Prague By Night. Adult Price: €39.00
Scenic Vltava Cruise With Lunch. Adult Price: €49.00
Traditional Dinner In Prague. Adult Price: €58.00
Kutna Hora Bohemian Experience. Adult Price: €48.00
Viennese Dinner With Musical Entertainment. Adult Price: €62.00
Szentendre And Light Lunch. Adult Price: €49.00
Hungarian Parliament Visit. Adult Price: €43.00
Dinner And Viennese Concert. Adult Price: €103.00
Schönbrunn Palace & Gardens. Adult Price: €45.00
Vienna Woods Excursion. Adult Price: €45.00
Danube Cruise With Dinner. Adult Price: €63.00
Budapest’s Heritage. Adult Price: €52.00
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
When and where does this tour end?
Your tour ends with a buffet breakfast. However, you are more than welcome to leave earlier as well. Airport transfers are also available, though conditions apply. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
Where and when does this tour start?
Other than the Welcome Reception, there are no activities planned for Day 1 so travellers are free to arrive in Prague at any time. The joining point accommodation for this tour is usually Angelo by Vienna House, Prague. Please be aware that this may be subject to change, and we ask all travellers to check their final tour documents carefully for their specific accommodation details.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Prague Vienna and Budapest (from Prague to Budapest)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- FridayMay 31, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,375
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Budapest7 seats leftUSD $2,375
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Budapest0 seats leftUSD $2,375Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Budapest8 seats leftUSD $2,375
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,375
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Budapest8 seats leftUSD $2,375
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,350
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,350
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,250
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Prague10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats leftUSD $2,250
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2019 the full payment of $1,544 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1544 for Prague Vienna and Budapest (from Prague to Budapest), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 291 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 182 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,544 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,104 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague Vienna and Budapest (from Prague to Budapest)