European Whirl with Eurostar Extension (End London, 12 Days)
- US $ 2,809
- Cruise the tranquil waters of the romantic Rhine
- Weave through the canals of eclectic Amsterdam
- Sip your way through the vineyards of Burgundy
- Admire alpine views from the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
- Step back in time and discover the hidden gems of Rome
- Glide on a gondola to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg
- Day 3: Heidelberg – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 5: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 8: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 9: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 10: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Paris – London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DennisWritten on June 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was more than we could have expected. Patrick (Director) and Tyson (Driver) were excellent.Review collected by Trafalgar
- LBLynetteWritten on June 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent, knowledgeable guide he was great and great experienced driver we had a unforgettable time. Happily travel with Trafalgar again
- BillWritten on May 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour for an introduction to Europe. Fast paced.
- SVSomaWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very good. Good planning and use of time. I feel that some of the optional experiences could have been included in the original plan and the transportation from the airport should have been included also.
- YYusraWritten on February 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great one. Love it will do something else soon
- ABAngelaWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was suburb. Loved every minute. Was worried about the about of time in a bus, but it didn't impact on the trip at all, most times the bus trip had great scenery. We look our children and they loved it also. Our guide Brek, was absolutely awesome.
- SSamWritten on December 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Itinerary-wise, time spent in Amsterdam was quite short. Overall, great experience with Trafalgar.
- JOJohnWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Emile and Ben the driver totally made my European Whirl worth the price. This was our first trip like this and will not consider anything from now on but a Trafalgar Trip because anyone else in my opinion can't compete with a Trafalgar trip.
- SShaunMuddockWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was amazing & we would certainly recommend her. Her knowledge is amazing and cover a wide range of places. Kassie was a superstar!
- RMRoseWritten on August 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One issu the drop off yesterday we were so disappointed. Need improvement.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
After breakfast, cross the Somme and pass the First World War battlefields at Vimy Ridge as you drive towards the coast. In Calais board a ferry to Dover and travel on to London by coach where your journey of discovery ends.
Alternatively, should you like to leave in Paris on Day 11, that is just fine, but please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding how best to arrange this.
Where and when does this tour start?
You will meet your Travel Director in the morning before travelling to London's St. Pancras International where the group will board the Eurostar™ for a high-speed train journey to Brussels and a luxury coach journey to Amsterdam.
London airport arrival transfers can be arranged at an additional price. Once you have a confirmed booking, please contact our Customer Support team to arrange this for you.
Alternatively, should you like to join the tour in Amsterdam and/ or leave in Paris, that is just fine, but please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding how best to arrange this.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
European Whirl with Eurostar Extension (End London, 12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayAug 30, 2019from London15 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- SundaySep 1, 2019from London15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $4,480
- FridaySep 6, 2019from London15 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- SundaySep 8, 2019from London15 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London15 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- SundaySep 15, 2019from London15 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- FridaySep 20, 2019from London15 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,480
- SundaySep 22, 2019from London15 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $4,480
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London15 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $4,480
- SundaySep 29, 2019from London15 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $4,480
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 110 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,809 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl with Eurostar Extension (End London, 12 Days)