ATHENS SUP WEEKEND
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Karen Stone's review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour5.0 - Excellent
This was an excellent tour! The Aegean Sea and Greek Islands are beautiful. We went from April 29 - May 3, 2019. The air was chilly at times, and it got cool at night - I wore my windbreaker a lot - so glad I had it. This is a small boat, so be prepared... Read more
- Nicola Shaw's review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour4.5 - Excellent
Amazing week, the good weather helped, Alex was the best sort of captain, eager to help you learn, strict when needed to be and also very sociable. When the itinerary needed to be adjusted due to wind it was not an issue and the places he took us were... Read more
- Penelope Benz's review about another Personality Journeys Greece tour4.5 - Excellent
Sailing the Greek Islands was wonderful. The small group (we had 8) experience was delightful. Our group was varied in age (21-65+) and background which added to the fun. Spend many nights drinking wine and playing cards. The islands were beautiful and,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Friday
Start point Arrivals hall, Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos, Αττική Οδός, Spata-Loutsa, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Saturday
Day 3: Sunday
End point Departures, Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos, Αττική Οδός, Spata-Loutsa, Αττικη, Greece
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Personality Journeys Greece booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for ATHENS SUP WEEKEND, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Personality Journeys Greece will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Personality Journeys Greece tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 44 km
- Sounio (Greece)
- 28 km
- Vouliagmeni (Greece)
- 19 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for ATHENS SUP WEEKEND via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,467 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours