Christmas Markets on the Danube & Prague 2019
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg
- Day 8: Nuremberg Disembarkation - Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague - Farewell
Evergreen Tours Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter11th December 2018
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Christmas Markets on the Danube & Prague 2019, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,646 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours