Danube Delights & Classic Prague
- Our saving
- US $ 3,656
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Monastery, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Ship, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Bratislava
- Day 4: Vienna
- Day 5: Dürnstein - Melk
- Day 6: Passau
- Day 7: Regensburg
- Day 8: Nuremberg Disembarkation - Prague
- Day 9: Prague
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague - Farewell
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Evergreen Tours Ships
- Emerald DestinyLaunched in the fresh waters of Danube, Rhine and Main in 2017, Emerald Destiny will take you on a river cruise right through the heart o… Read moreBuilt2017Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
- Emerald DawnBuilt in 2015 and with an accommodation capacity of 182 passengers, Emerald Dawn navigates the waters of the Rhine, Danube, Main and Mose… Read moreBuilt2015Guests182Crew47Length135mSuites92
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ross26th February 2019
Danube Delights & Classic Prague
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Budapest11 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to PragueEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Budapest11 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to PragueEmerald DawnNot available in your region
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Budapest11 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to PragueEmerald DestinyNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 the full payment of $3,656 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3656 for Danube Delights & Classic Prague, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 66 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 147 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 250 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,656 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,015 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours