Rockies Grandeur and Alaska Inside Passage Cruise 2019 18 Days (from Victoria to Vancouver)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Victoria
- Day 2: Victoria – Butchart Gardens
- Day 3: Georgia Strait – Whistler
- Day 4: Whistler – Sun Peaks
- Day 5: Sun Peaks – Banff
- Day 6: Banff at Leisure
- Day 7: Banff – Lake Louise
- Day 8: Glacier ‘Ice Explorer’ – Jasper
- Day 9: Rocky Mountaineer – Kamloops
- Day 10: Rocky Mountaineer – Vancouver
- Day 11: Vancouver – 7 Night Alaskan Cruise
- Day 12: Scenic Cruising
- Day 13: Inside Passage Cruising – Juneau
- Day 14: Skagway
- Day 15: Glacier Bay National Park
- Day 16: Ketchikan
- Day 17: The Inside Passage
- Day 18: Depart Vancouver
- Vickie Johnson's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
We have just returned from the EAST & New England Discovery Cruise, fantasic tour even though it was different than I expected. More Cities and History than countryside and landscape. Our Tour Director Cathy Lasouski is the best Tour director that we have... Read more
- Vera Lubczenko's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
What a fabulous way to travel. The Douro River is spectacular. The scenery, experiences offered and service was nothing short of exceptional. We will definitely recommend this tour to friends and family
- Linda Monkhouse's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Well organised with a good balance of tours and free time. Excellent guides. Very nice hotel in excellent location. Ship was beautiful, comfortable and the meals were adequate and delicious. All staff throughout did an amazing job.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
About the countries
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
- Victoria is the starting point and Vancouver is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 18 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with Evergreen Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Evergreen Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Evergreen Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Victoria (Canada)
- 17 km
- The Butchart Gardens (Canada)
- 75 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
- 53 km
- Horseshoe Bay (Canada)
- 34 km
- Shannon Falls (Canada)
- 52 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Lilloet (Canada)
- 429 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 114 km
- Columbian Icefields (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,985 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours