Lisbon to Madrid & Secrets of the Douro 2019
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- River Cruise
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon
- Day 4: Lisbon – Porto Embarkation
- Day 5: Porto – Pinhão
- Day 6: Pinhao - Vega de Terrón
- Day 7: Salamanca
- Day 8: Pocinho
- Day 9: Régua
- Day 10: Porto
- Day 11: Porto Disembarkation - Madrid
- Day 12: Madrid
- Day 13: Madrid - Farewell
- Colin Hallenstein's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.0 - Good
The cruise was wonderful, but it was very disappointing that the lock malfunctioned and that we could not complete the entire itinerary.
- Linda Prentice's review about another Evergreen Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband and I loved this cruise for many reasons. The Emerald Radiance was a fairly new and well appointed ship with all the comforts necessary. The staff were helpful and friendly. The river Douro is a beautiful river, and the scenery is stunning. We... Read more
- RobynandStuart Moore's review about another Evergreen Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
All in all it was very good except there was a bit of communication breakdown re pickup point.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Evergreen Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Evergreen Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon to Madrid & Secrets of the Douro 2019, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Evergreen Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 92 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 54 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 107 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 124 km
- Pocinho (Portugal)
- 56 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 423 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,601 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours