Cycling Italy's Dolomites
- Age range
- 10 to 95 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- ExperiencePlus! Bicy...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Bolzano ("Bozen" in German)
- Day 2: Loop ride to Caldaro, the heart of the wine region!
- Day 3: Bicycle to Fié allo Sciliar
- Day 4: Bicycle to Bressanone (Brixen)
- Day 5: Bicycle to San Candido
- Day 6: Loop ride to Lake Braies
- Day 7: Bicycle to Cortina
- Day 8: Tour ends in Cortina
- Rebecca Johnston's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful trip and tour leaders: Michela, Mattia, and Betts! There is no way we could have planned such an organized and eventful trip on our own!
- Ann Roppo's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
Yes it was. We were pleased with all of our accommodations, they are always comfy and centrally located in the city so you can walk around easily. Our guides were very good , attentive to our needs and ability, always local and or very knowledgeable of the... Read more
- Pam Karlan's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was our third Experience Plus tour (the others were the Camino and the Venice-Pisa trip). Once again, the trip was a total wow. The bikes are superb (and set up with our own saddles and pedals, they felt familiar, which is great when you're riding in... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bolzano is the starting point and Cortina d’Ampezzo is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 12 km
- Caldaro (Italy)
- 47 km
- Bressanone Brixen (Italy)
- 48 km
- San Candido (Italy)
- 15 km
- Lago di Braies Pragser Wildsee (Italy)
- 17 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling Italy's Dolomites via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,292 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours