Bicycling the Best of Southern Tuscany Plus! Florence (from Cortona to Florence)
- Age range
- 5 to 95 year olds
- Travel style
- LynnePerry's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my first European tour and our group of 9 is already thinking about where to go next with ExperiencePlus in 2020. I just wish it was for 2019. I did not train for the tour and hadn't been on a bicycle for years, but I'm hooked with this way of... Read more
- MichelleWittsHewinson's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The chalk arrows were the easiest thing to follow. Although I learnt how to use a new app - RWGPS - which worked very well to assist, the arrows took the stress out of the routes. Thank you for a great time!
- CliffLeath's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
The boat and crew were fantastic. Accommodations on board were very nice. Bike routes kept the cyclist off the main roads and scenery was very nice. Food was excellent, and mileage was sufficient and cyclist could ride more miles at the end of each day if... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive today in Cortona
- Day 2: Bicycle from Cortona to San Casciano dei Bagni
- Day 3: Bicycle the Orcia Valley - "Val d'Orcia" to Pienza
- Day 4: Cycle Pienza to Montepulciano and the Val d'Orcia.
- Day 5: Bicycle from Pienza to the wine town of Montalcino
- Day 6: Bicycle from Montalcino to Siena
- Day 7: Rest day in Siena
- Day 8: Bicycle from Siena to the famous medieval town of San Gimignano
- Day 9: Loop ride to Volterra
- Day 10: Bicycle from San Gimignano to Radda in Chianti
- Day 11: Loop ride in the Chianti Wine Region
- Day 12: We'll transfer you to the train station in Florence
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Cortona is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Bicycling the Best of Southern Tuscany Plus! Florence (from Cortona to Florence), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cortona (Italy)
- 46 km
- San Casciano dei Bagni (Italy)
- 9 km
- Radicofani (Italy)
- 22 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 8 km
- Montepulciano (Italy)
- 15 km
- Bagno Vignoni (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Quirico D'orcia (Italy)
- 6 km
- Pienza (Italy)
- 16 km
- Montalcino (Italy)
- 32 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bicycling the Best of Southern Tuscany Plus! Florence (from Cortona to Florence) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours