Bike Across Portugal Plus! the Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 4,797
- +8 Destinations
- Age range
- 10 to 95 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- ExperiencePlus! Bicy...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet in Lisbon, Shuttle to Elvas
- Day 2: Bicycle to Vila Vicosa
- Day 3: Bicycle to Monsaraz
- Day 4: Bicycle to Evora
- Day 5: Evora - rest day or optional ride
- Day 6: Bicycle Evora to Central Alentejo
- Day 7: Bike to Vilanova de Milfontes
- Day 8: Vilanova de Milfontes
- Day 9: Bicycle the coast of Portugal
- Day 10: Bicycle the Costa Vicentina National Park
- Day 11: Bicycle to the "end of the world"
- Day 12: Algarve
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKeithChristianWritten on November 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been on several Experience Plus bike tours. Every one has been well organized and delightful. This latest tour through southern and coastal Portugal was even a step above the previous tours I took, primarily because of the high quality of the three... Read more
- BBobElliottWritten on October 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
ExperiencePlus is most definitely the Best Bicycling Adventure company in the world! Unique Chalking System shows bicyclers the route to follow and allows bicyclers to travel at whatever pace of bicycling they wish. Chalking is definitely more enjoyable... Read more
- JJohannvanZylWritten on October 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best way to experience the soul of a country is to get on a bicycle and slowly ride across the country - taking in the people , the food , the cilture and the countryside -- and then to make it even better -- add two or three very knowledgabke locals as... Read more
- LLynnePerryWritten on November 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first European tour and our group of 9 is already thinking about where to go next with ExperiencePlus in 2020. I just wish it was for 2019. I did not train for the tour and hadn't been on a bicycle for years, but I'm hooked with this way of... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
Bike Across Portugal Plus! the Coast
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to Sagres10+ seats left$148USD $4,797Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayJun 3, 2020to SagresOnly 3 seats left$148USD $4,797Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdaySep 23, 2020to Sagres10+ seats left$148USD $4,797Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayOct 7, 2020to Sagres10+ seats left$148USD $4,797Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020from Lisbon12 DaysWednesdayOct 21, 2020to Sagres$148USD $4,797Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Sagres is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 172 km
- Elvas (Portugal)
- 25 km
- Vila Vicosa (Portugal)
- 37 km
- Monsaraz (Portugal)
- 48 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 60 km
- Ferreira do Alentejo (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Vila Nova de Milfontes (Portugal)
- 30 km
- Southwest Alentejo and Vicentine Coast Natural Park (Portugal)
- 51 km
- Cabo de Sao Vicente (Portugal)
- 5 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,797 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bike Across Portugal Plus! the Coast