Catholic Holidays in Portugal
Up to 70% off - Live Now!
ends on 24 Jan 2019
Start and end in Lisbon! With the religious sites tour Catholic Holidays in Portugal, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Lisbon, Portugal and 3 other destinations in Portugal. Catholic Holidays in Portugal is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Religious Sites
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon
- Day 4: Porto
- Day 5: Coimbra
- Day 6: Fatima
- Day 7: Lisbon
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Madison21st December 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Lisbon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 50% to confirm this DLI Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Catholic Holidays in Portugal, but the deposit of 50% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and DLI Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for DLI Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 558 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 274 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Catholic Holidays in Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,469 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours