2019 Scottish Dream - 8 Days/7 Nights
- Our saving
- US $ 1,939
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: GLASGOW CITY TOUR
- Day 2: LOCH LOMOND CRUISE & INVERARAY CASTLE
- Day 3: ROAD TO THE ISLES & ISLE OF SKYE
- Day 4: CULLODEN BATTLEFIELD & SHEEPDOG TRIALS
- Day 5: BLAIR CASTLE & WHISKY TASTING
- Day 6: GLAMIS CASTLE & ST ANDREWS
- Day 7: EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
- Day 8: TOUR ENDS IN EDINBURGH
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JUDYWritten on October 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great! It was well-organized and we had a lot of fun! The guide and driver was very knowledgeable and courteous.Review collected by CIE Tours
- CynthiaWritten on October 1, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Did not see the west coast ( prettiest part) at all. Long drive and ferry ride for not much to see. Not enough free time and not enough time at Culodan.Review collected by CIE Tours
- DanitaWritten on June 23, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the group, the accommodations, the country. Thanks for putting this beautiful tour together, we highly recommend it and greatly enjoyed it! We will travel again with CIE.Review collected by CIE Tours
- JJJewelWritten on October 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Guide and bus driver excellent. Accommodation very good except Jury. Meals very enjoyable. Backpacks and goodies inside a real plus. The adapter kit was the best.
- MSMariyaWritten on September 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good organization of tour! But I didn't hsve much time to see the gardens near castles. So you need to know whst you want to see the interior of castles or gardens.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
“Scottish Dreams” CIE (Bus) Tour My wife and I recently took a CIE bus tour titled “Scottish Dreams” – a nine day tour that began in Glasgow and ended in Edinburgh, with four nights in hotels in the Highlands. Although we are fairly seasoned... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mia14th August 2019
2019 Scottish Dream - 8 Days/7 Nights
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Glasgow8 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$60USD $1,939Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Glasgow is the starting point and Edinburgh is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 29 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 29 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with CIE Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CIE Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the CIE Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and CIE Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CIE Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 36 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Inveraray (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 2 km
- Ballachulish (Scotland)
- 116 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 52 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 105 km
- Nairn (Scotland)
- 20 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 82 km
- Blair Atholl (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,939 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours