Munich Strong Beerfest 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 209
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour4.5 - Excellent
Went to Oktoberfest on the second weekend of 2017 (this only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018" to review) and it was AMAZING! Honestly this was probably the best weekend of my life. Munich and Oktoberfest was probably the best weekend of my life.... Read more
- Nina's review about another Euroadventures tour5.0 - Excellent
Did Oktoberfest with Euroadventures (second weekend of the festival at the end of September 2017 - though in this review it only gave me the option of "Oktoberfest 2018"). What an experience! Honestly one of the most fun weekends of my life. Munich and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Thursday - Day 1 Fly-In package arrival on your own (you can arrive at any time, rooms & check in available from 3pm on Day 1 (you will be sent exact instructions on how to arrive). If you arrive before start of check in time then you can leave your ba
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
Munich Strong Beerfest 2019
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $209
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $209
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $209
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $209
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Munich4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$6USD $209
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Euroadventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 February 2019 the full payment of $209 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $209 for Munich Strong Beerfest 2019, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Euroadventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Euroadventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $209 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,126 tours in Europe
- covered by 313 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Munich Strong Beerfest 2019 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours