3-Day Stratford–upon–Avon, the Cotswolds & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London
- Tour Operator:
- Rabbie's Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ACANA M· December 27th, 2019Excellent tour guide , June was very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. We enjoyed very much this tour and the accommodations. Thank you Rabbie’s.Rabbie's Tours commented on this reviewYou were in great hands with June, we're glad you enjoyed it all! Kind Regards, AimeeTrip date: December 2019
- VAVivian· November 22nd, 2019Peter and Graham are exceptional guides. They made us feel comfortable and were very knowledgeable about the areas we visited. We had loads of fun and made what we hope to be lifelong friendships. Our experience was so great, that when Peter and... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- PWPaul· October 19th, 2019Great coverage. Dan was a gem.Trip date: October 2019
- PHPaul· October 4th, 2019The itinerary was great . Understandably, it wasn't possible to have more time in Cotswald villages, but it would have been nice. Warwick Castle was interesting but not really necessary for an adult tour. Blenheim Palace was more than sufficient to give... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- FSFaye· September 22nd, 2019As advertised, and lots of information from Dean, who was very helpful and understanding of ‘the oldies’.Trip date: September 2019
- MMMojahida· July 30th, 2019Awesome tour ! Enjoyed a lot!Trip date: July 2019
- DHDebra· July 5th, 2019This was a fabulous trip! John was funny (we’ll most of his jokes were funny-ha) and gave us very interesting information. The opportunity to have time in towns at our own pace and our chosen activities was excellent. We could not have asked for a... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- ARAmanda· July 1st, 2019I had an absolute blast on this tour! It was refreshing to have conversations with people on my tour who want to be there and have the same interests in the locations as me. I was the youngest in a small group consisting of elderly people, so the... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- KRKathy· June 28th, 2019Great way to experience a lot of places when you are short on time , plenty of time allocated to each place visited so it didn’t feel rushedTrip date: June 2019
- PHPing Yan· June 25th, 2019The experience of the whole trip was beyond my expectations. Our driver and guide June is very knowledgeable and told us a lot of history and culture. We had a balance of guided tour and free time to explore the city and the landscape.on our own, with... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday6 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday8 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday13 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday15 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday20 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday22 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday27 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday4 May, 2021EnglishThursday6 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday11 May, 2021EnglishThursday13 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday18 May, 2021EnglishThursday20 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$540Book With Flexibility
- Tuesday25 May, 2021EnglishThursday27 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$5400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Tuesday1 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$5840% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Tuesday8 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday10 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$5840% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need travel insurance?
- How much luggage can I bring?
- What are the optional excursions?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement available?
- What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
- Where does the tour start?
- What is the average group size?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar