Best of Southern Alps Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 2,221
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
My husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash did, cooking us superb camp meals, guiding us on scenic trails to viewpoints and waterfalls and offering their insight into local... Read more
- Robert Brassey's review about another World Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
Exceeded expectations, food and equipment is of a very good standard (other than one or 2 of the spray skirts), near new 3P tents provided. Only minor complaint is that the itinerary is not current - they don't have access to one of the islands any more.
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Brilliant tour, with exceptional guides - Maddy, Drew and Earl. They made the trip! Food was brilliantly organised and cooked. The track itself was harder than I imagined. Was quite fatigued before the Mt Sonder experience, so that really took it out of... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Rex Simpson hut
- Day 2: Rex Simpson Hut to Lake Tekapo
- Day 3: Lake Tekapo to Mt Cook Village
- Day 4: Mt Cook Village to Lake Ohau
- Day 5: Lake Ohau to Wanaka
- Day 6: Wanaka to Queenstown
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Best of Southern Alps Trek
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Christchurch6 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Queenstown10+ seats left$69USD $2,221Based on Twin Share
- SundayFeb 23, 2020from Christchurch6 DaysFridayFeb 28, 2020to Queenstown10+ seats left$69USD $2,221Based on Twin Share
- MondayMar 30, 2020from Christchurch6 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to Queenstown10+ seats left$69USD $2,221Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 June 2019 the full payment of $2,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2221 for Best of Southern Alps Trek, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 159 km
- Fairlie (New Zealand)
- 30 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 43 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 77 km
- Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 52 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,291 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Southern Alps Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,105 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours