Fiestas & Siestas (Base, 12 Days)
- Indulge in churros and sangrias in Barcelona.
- Explore the festive town of Pamplona.
- Pass through Bilbao, the city of bohemian beauty.
- Grab a glass and drink with the locals in Porto.
- Sip cocktails on rooftop bars in Lisbon.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Bryon Brillantes 's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
One awesome trip leader
- Review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
Megs was an amazing tour guide!! She was full of knowledge about history about everywhere we went as well as always having fun with us! She went above and beyond and was so fantastic Our bus driver Raf was also so fantastic and always catered to our needs!!
- Jessica's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - Excellent
Megs was amazing!! For my first time overseas she made me feel so comfortable and inspired my love of traveling
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona to Bilbao via Zaragoza
- Day 4: Bilbao
- Day 5: Bilbao to Salamanca
- Day 6: Salamanca to Porto
- Day 7: Porto
- Day 8: Porto to Lisbon via Aveiro
- Day 9: Lisbon
- Day 10: Lisbon to Madrid
- Day 11: Madrid
- Day 12: Madrid
- In-Depth Explorer
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will we get to visit where they do the Running of the Bulls?
The Running of the Bulls is located in Pamplona. While we are in Bilbao there is an included visit to Pamplona and San Sebastian.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brenda26th October 2018
Fiestas & Siestas (Base, 12 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$449$2,441-15%USD $2,075
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$98USD $2,441
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$104USD $2,589
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$104USD $2,589
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$101USD $2,532
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Madrid9 seats left$101USD $2,532
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$74USD $1,862
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Barcelona12 DaysMondayDec 30, 2019to Madrid7 seats left$78USD $1,952
- TuesdayMar 10, 2020from Barcelona12 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Madrid9 seats left$68USD $1,696
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 May 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fiestas & Siestas (Base, 12 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 245 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 341 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 57 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 218 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 503 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,950 tours in Europe
- covered by 452 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,886 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours