Absolute Aussie - Sydney to Cairns (East Coast Australia)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,127
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +9 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Rather Poor
- RyanBrownWritten on February 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
Words can't describe the unforgettable trip I've just had around Australia with Wild Kiwi, but here goes: Epic, exhilarating, breathtaking, life-changing, adventurous, and so much more. Robbie, I hope you're out there somewhere reading this because you're... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWOW! Thanks so much Ryan for your epic recommendation! Our Absolute Aussie tour covers some of the best spots on the east coast so we are so glad that you loved it.
- JJackGleesonWritten on January 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
I've just finished a 14-day tour of Australia with Wild Kiwi and it was honestly the most amazing trip. The tour guide Robbie was hilarious and made the tour even better. His knowledge of the area but also entertaining banter made for a great tour. I would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the 5 stars, Jack! Great to hear you had an awesome time with Robbie.
- Ralf MattheóWritten on January 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip! I have spent a wonderful time with Wild Kiwi Tours! Australia is beautiful! I have made good friends travelling with the group. The trip was refreshing, relaxing and highly recommended! Robbie is an excellent guide. He will let you explore the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewIt's awesome to hear that you loved your trip with us Ralf! Its fantastic to hear that you made some new memories that will last a lifetime!
- AAliceWritten on January 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Such an epic couple of weeks in OZ! Whitsundays and Cairns have always been places I've wanted to visit but never had anyone to do it with. Wild Kiwi was the best way to do it as a first time visitor AND solo traveller because they do all the organising for... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewAwesome to hear to hear you loved travelling solo and made some great friends on your Absolute Aussie adventure!
- RebeccaWritten on January 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
What a week! I had a blast exploring the East Coast of Oz with Wild Kiwi. Robbie our guide was super friendly and knowledgeable and took us to some pretty epic, off the beaten track spots. Highlights of the trip included the boat trip out to Fraser Island,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the incredible review, Rebecca! We're so glad you enjoyed your trip with us!
- NatashaWhiteWritten on January 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
I have done a trip with Wild Kiwi in NZ and I loved it so much, I had to come back down under and do their Absolute Aussie tour and they did not disappoint! I loved that we got to go to a Koala Hospital and the sailing in the Whitsundays was my favourite... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the fantastic review Natasha, we're so glad you loved it! We agree, those Koalas are pretty cute!
- TToriWritten on January 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was incredible
- DDanielWritten on January 17, 20195.0 - Excellent
Agghhhh take me back, Wild Kiwi were awesome. Australia is beautiful, I did the Absolute Australia tour and loved every day. I even managed to surf for the first time! Our tour guide Robbie was great, approachable, knowledgable and kind. The vehicle was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow, thanks for the awesome review Daniel! Its so great to hear that you tried your hand at surfing! There's no better place to give it a go than Australia!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Sunday / DAY 1 Sydney - Blue Mountains
Start point By the Northern end of the Station on Railway Colonnade Drive, Central Station, Central Station Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia 09:30 - 09:40
- Monday / DAY 2 Blue Mountains - The Hunter Valley
- Tuesday / DAY 3 The Hunter Valley – Spot X Surf Camp
- Wednesday / DAY 4 Spot X Surf Camp - Byron Bay
- Thursday / DAY 5 Byron Bay
- Friday / DAY 6 Byron Bay - Brisbane
- Saturday / DAY 7 Byron Bay - Noosa
- Sunday / DAY 8 Noosa (Fraser Island day trip)
- Monday / DAY 9 Noosa - Airlie Beach (Overnight Train)
- Tuesday / DAY 10 Airlie Beach – Whitsundays
- Wednesday / DAY 11 Whitsundays – Airlie Beach
- Thursday / DAY 12 Airlie Beach – Cairns
- Friday / DAY 13 Cairns
- Saturday / DAY 14 Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Absolute Aussie - Sydney to Cairns (East Coast Australia)
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Cairns0 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Cairns6 seats left$533$1,660-32%USD $1,127
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$50USD $1,610
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Cairns8 seats left$50USD $1,610
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wild Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $1,127 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1127 for Absolute Aussie - Sydney to Cairns (East Coast Australia), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sydney (Australia)
- 75 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 132 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 353 km
- Spot X (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 143 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 119 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 721 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,127 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,291 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 82 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Absolute Aussie - Sydney to Cairns (East Coast Australia) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Absolute Aussie - Sydney to Cairns (East Coast Australia)