- Our saving
- US $ 1,241
- +9 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 - Sydney to Blue Mountains
Start point Your pick up will be from 1290 George Street, across the road from Sydney Central Station at 9:30 am., The Coffee School, Shop 3/107 Quay Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia 09:30 - 09:40
- DAY 2 - Blue Mountains to The Hunter Valley
- DAY 3 - The Hunter Valley to Spot X Surf Camp
- DAY 4 - Spot X Surf Camp to Byron Bay
- DAY 5 - Byron Bay
- DAY 6 - Byron Bay to Brisbane
- DAY 7 - Byron Bay to Noosa
- DAY 8 - Noosa, Fraser Island day trip
- DAY 9 - Noosa to Airlie Beach via Overnight Train
- DAY 10 - Airlie Beach to Whitsundays
- DAY 11 - Whitsundays to Airlie Beach
- DAY 12 - Airlie Beach to Cairns
- DAY 13 - Cairns
- DAY 14 - Cairns
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BenjaminWritten on October 24, 20195.0 - Excellent
Thoroughly enjoyed my Absolute Aussie tour from Sydney to Cairns with Wild Kiwi! The itinerary was great, fast paced, but I didn't feel like I'd missed anything on the way. Learning to surf at Spot X, and sailing and snorkelling in the Whitsundays were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Benjamin, thanks for the epic review! We are stoked you had such a great time traveling Australia with Wild Kiwi!Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- LaurenWritten on October 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
I have just finished the Sydney to Cairns 14 day tour and it was the best experience of my life! Thankyou Troy Moeller for making me and the rest of the group enjoy every single moment.Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Lauren! Thank you for the wonderful feedback about Troy, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with Wild Kiwi. We think Troy is pretty special and he is definitely one awesome guide!Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- FrankWritten on August 25, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip! The itinerary is put together well to see all the highlights of the East Coast in two weeks, while still having enough time to indulge in each city’s unique atmosphere. The group was nice, transportation and hostels without the slightest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Frank, We are so pleased you had an amazing time on our Absolute Aussie tour. Isn't it great how many places and activities our guides pack in for you on your tour We hope to see you on one of our other tours soon. Kind regards, Wild KiwiReview collected by Wild Kiwi
- MCMicheleWritten on May 27, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour is very well conceived and allows to visit many places in a quite short time. Robbie was not only very well organized and professional but also a great company. He took care of all needs of the participants and created a great vibe. I absolutely... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow, thanks so much for your review Michele. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour and Robbie was a great guide!
- TPTriWritten on May 15, 20194.0 - Good
Trip of a lifetime. This guided tour is a efficient way to see the entire east coast in a short two week frame. Great combo of vans trains and boats to give diversified traveling experience. Troy was a kind and pleasant guide and showed me the vacation of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for your recommendation Tri. Your photos look amazing! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your action packed 14 days up the East Coast :)
- BhavinWritten on April 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
Oh my goddd. I had the best time of my life. I wish the trip never ended. So much fun. Robbie is such an amazing friend. He is a baller. Only drawback is that I wish the tour could of 14 months instead of 14 days. 1000% would recommend. Robbie is very... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow! Thanks so much for your review, we are so glad to hear that you loved your Absolute Aussie tour Bhavin! All your photos look amazing. We hope that you can come and join us again over in New Zealand.
- RyanBrownWritten on February 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
Words can't describe the unforgettable trip I've just had around Australia with Wild Kiwi, but here goes: Epic, exhilarating, breathtaking, life-changing, adventurous, and so much more. Robbie, I hope you're out there somewhere reading this because you're... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWOW! Thanks so much Ryan for your epic recommendation! Our Absolute Aussie tour covers some of the best spots on the east coast so we are so glad that you loved it.
- JJackGleesonWritten on January 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
I've just finished a 14-day tour of Australia with Wild Kiwi and it was honestly the most amazing trip. The tour guide Robbie was hilarious and made the tour even better. His knowledge of the area but also entertaining banter made for a great tour. I would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the 5 stars, Jack! Great to hear you had an awesome time with Robbie.
- Ralf MattheóWritten on January 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip! I have spent a wonderful time with Wild Kiwi Tours! Australia is beautiful! I have made good friends travelling with the group. The trip was refreshing, relaxing and highly recommended! Robbie is an excellent guide. He will let you explore the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewIt's awesome to hear that you loved your trip with us Ralf! Its fantastic to hear that you made some new memories that will last a lifetime!
- AAliceWritten on January 21, 20195.0 - Excellent
Such an epic couple of weeks in OZ! Whitsundays and Cairns have always been places I've wanted to visit but never had anyone to do it with. Wild Kiwi was the best way to do it as a first time visitor AND solo traveller because they do all the organising for... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewAwesome to hear to hear you loved travelling solo and made some great friends on your Absolute Aussie adventure!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$45USD $1,459+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Cairns5 seats left$45USD $1,459+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$45USD $1,459+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Cairns0 seats left$45USD $1,459+ $150 GSTSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$45USD $1,459+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Cairns8 seats left$264$1,504-18%USD $1,241+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Cairns8 seats left$264$1,504-18%USD $1,241+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayFeb 8, 2020to CairnsOnly 3 seats left$264$1,504-18%USD $1,241+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Cairns10+ seats left$264$1,504-18%USD $1,241+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Sydney14 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to Cairns10+ seats left$264$1,504-18%USD $1,241+ $150 GSTSharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Cairns is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Wild Kiwi. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wild Kiwi. Please familiarise yourself with the Wild Kiwi payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 75 km
- Blue Mountains (Australia)
- 132 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 353 km
- Spot X (Australia)
- 163 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 143 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 119 km
- Noosa (Australia)
- 112 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 721 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 25 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,241 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,444 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Absolute Aussie