Greece & the Aegean
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
- US $ 2,457
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Greece & the Aegean, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 19 other destinations in Europe. Greece & the Aegean includes an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RuthWritten on June 19, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip certainly met expectations visiting sites fom Athens to Peloponnese. The cruise including the islands is that are so very scenic. The tour director was a lovely, hardworking, efficient young woman. Guides were excellent sources of information. Most hotels were fine or acceptable , a few not so much which needs improvement. Bus driver skilled and friendly. More info on required amount of climbing needed for those less able would be useful. Crowds at tour stops are not pleasant but hard to avoid. All in all a lot to see of beauty and history of Greece.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–EPIDAURUS–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–MYCENAE–SPARTA
- Day 5: SPARTA–MYSTRA–OLYMPIA
- Day 6: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 7: DELPHI–KALAMBAKA
- Day 8: KALAMBAKA–METEORA–ATHENS
- Day 9: ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS–LAVRION/PIRAEUS (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 11: KUSADASI, TURKEY & PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 12: RHODES
- Day 13: CRETE & SANTORINI
- Day 14: LAVRION/PIRAEUS (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 15: ATHENS
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece & the Aegean
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,723Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,723Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,723Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,723Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,627+ $176 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,627+ $176 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $2,803Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,627+ $176 TaxesBased on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,633Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Athens15 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,457+ $176 TaxesBased on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2018 the full payment of $2,457 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2457 for Greece & the Aegean, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,384 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 40 km
- Epidaurus (Greece)
- 25 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 77 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 5 km
- Mystra (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 71 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,457 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece & the Aegean