Danube Symphony – Cruise Only Eastbound
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Avalon Waterways
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PASSAU (EMBARKATION)
- Day 2: PASSAU
- Day 3: LINZ, AUSTRIA
- Day 4: MELK
- Day 5: VIENNA
- Day 6: VIENNA (DISEMBARKATION)
Avalon Waterways Ship
- Nicholas Spencer's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
Tourradar provided great service and prices. The Avalon cruise itself was everything we hoped it would be and more. Robert, our cruise director, was both an excellent manager and an accomplished comedian. Avalon ought to give him a big raise.
- MARIE TURKSTRA's review about another Avalon Waterways tour5.0 - Excellent
First class all the way
- Trudyclothier's review about another Avalon Waterways tour4.5 - Excellent
Well looked after, very good short tour
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mary6th August 2019
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Avalon Waterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Avalon Waterways. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Avalon Waterways. Please familiarise yourself with the Avalon Waterways payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Avalon Waterways tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 107 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 146 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 76 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 66 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,505 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours