A time to remember with Lourdes
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Norrie-Shan Fyfe's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Good to see all the sights!
- Janna Dilallo's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Super unorganized tour- it wasn’t Sofia’s fault but I would say it is the way the tours are structured to all overlap at various points. Very strange setup. We have done many other tours with different companies and I will not be recommending your company,... Read more
- Jillian Roper's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
We had a great time. For a quick overview of some areas of Italy this tour is excellent. A lot of popular attractions included in such a short time. Excellent organisation to gain maximum benefit! Would highly recommend if you don’t mind being busy for a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris
- Day 10: Paris, Lourdes
- Day 11: Lourdes, Biescas, Zaragoza (saragossa), Madrid
- Day 12: Madrid
- Day 13: Madrid
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for A time to remember with Lourdes, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 843 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A time to remember with Lourdes via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,561 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours