Rock 2 Water
- Our saving
- US $ 483
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Alice Springs
- +5 Destinations
- Australian Outback
- Explore the very best of Australia's Red Centre
- Admire the enchanting sunsets over Ayers Rock
- Gaze in awe at the incredible sprinkle of stars
- Meet the locals and experience life underground
- Age range
- 10 to 60 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- CGCATHERINEWritten on May 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was ex actly what I was looking for. The long drives were so what tedious but with Craig's playlist and frequent stops it was tolerable. Glad we opted for the upgrade although sleeping in swags us an experience not to be missed!
- EWEleanorWritten on May 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour - thanks Sid
- HHannahWritten on November 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jase was such an awesome, upbeat, patient and informative guide. Couldn’t have asked for better banter
- CCCeciliaWritten on November 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing guide, amazing tour!
- AZAishaWritten on July 7, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had such an amazing tour!!! It has to be the best thing I did in Australia for sure! The tour guy Sid was absolutely amazing! He was well organised, very helpful, always giving a lot of information and very knowledgeable. His cooking skills are super... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGroovy Grape Tours commented on this reviewHi Aisha, Thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy you got to experience the outback the Groovy way! I will pass the message on to our tour guides. :) Happy travels!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Alice Springs or Ayers Rock Pick Up, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia 05:30 - 12:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
End point Adelaide City, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 17:00 - 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Rock 2 Water
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Adelaide5 seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Adelaide4 seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Adelaide0 seats left$133$616-22%USD $483Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$133$616-22%USD $483
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Alice Springs is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Groovy Grape Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2019 the full payment of $483 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $483 for Rock 2 Water, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Groovy Grape Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Groovy Grape Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 137 km
- Watarrka National Park (Australia)
- 5 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 620 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 454 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 395 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $483 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rock 2 Water via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rock 2 Water