Napa and the Sonoma Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 2,521
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- West Coast USA
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- AmeriCan Cycling Adv...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Napa to Sonoma via Glen Ellen
- Day 2 - Sonoma to Bodega Bay
- Day 3 - Bodega to Healdsburg
- Day 4 - Healdsburg Loop Dry Creek / Chalk Hill / The Geysers
- Day 5 - Healdsburg to Calistoga
- Day 6 - Calistoga to Napa
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KKatyWritten on July 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a beautiful corner of the United States and there really is no better way to experience it than by bike. American Cycling Adventures put together a wonderful itinerary that truly lets you experience the best the region has to offer. The bikes were... Read more
- SamWritten on June 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
Incredible riding experience around Northern California that has left me feeling nothing short of accomplished. The group was full of like minded cyclists and the dynamic was off the charts. While it was easy to find our rhythm on the road, it was even... Read moreShow detailed ratingsAmeriCan Cycling Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for the amazing review Sam. We really loved having you along for the tour and are so glad you had such a great time with us! We hope to see you again next year for another beautiful ride and more ice cold brews!
- MMikeJamesWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
The American Cycling Adventures team delivered an outstanding holiday. The bikes were top top quality, the guiding knowledgable and thoughtful, and the routes were a perfect introduction to the that lovely region of California.Show detailed ratingsAmeriCan Cycling Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mike! Thanks so much for the great review. We are glad you had such an amazing time with us on tour, we hope to see you again next year! Kind regards - AmeriCan Cycling Adventures
- RichardWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I didn’t start this trip a cyclist, but I am now! I had never even considered doing a cycling holiday, but it was amazing. From meeting the group our first night to gearing up and heading out on day one, we were surprised and delighted at every turn.... Read more
- MmattbernaWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
Great group of riders. We covered lots of territory and a variety of landscapes. Weather was perfect and the bikes were amazing. I'm converting to a Diverge. Looking forward to my next cycling trip with AmeriCan Cycling in the Southwest.Show detailed ratingsAmeriCan Cycling Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the amazing review Matt. We are glad you had such a great time with us on holiday! We look forward to seeing you again next year! Cheers, AmeriCan Cycling Adventures
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Napa and the Sonoma Coast
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Napa6 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Napa6 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Napa6 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Napa4 seats left$78USD $2,521
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Napa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with AmeriCan Cycling Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AmeriCan Cycling Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the AmeriCan Cycling Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and AmeriCan Cycling Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AmeriCan Cycling Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Napa (USA)
- 22 km
- Glen Ellen (USA)
- 10 km
- Sonoma (USA)
- 52 km
- Bodega Bay (USA)
- 35 km
- Healdsburg (USA)
- 25 km
- Calistoga (USA)
- 40 km
- Napa (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,521 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,999 tours in North America
- covered by 114 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Napa and the Sonoma Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Napa and the Sonoma Coast