- Our saving
- US $ 630
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Hike Aligator Gorge in the Southern Flinders Ranges
- Sleep underground like the locals in a bunkhouse
- Learn about the Aboriginal history and secrets of Uluru
- Hike the majestic Kata Tjuta and the Valley of the Winds
- Age range
- 10 to 60 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Desert Hikes, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- CATHERINE GARDBER's review about another Groovy Grape Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
The itinerary was ex actly what I was looking for. The long drives were so what tedious but with Craig's playlist and frequent stops it was tolerable. Glad we opted for the upgrade although sleeping in swags us an experience not to be missed!
- Eleanor Weightman's review about another Groovy Grape Tours tour4.5 - Excellent
Great tour - thanks Sid
- Dolores's review about another Groovy Grape Tours tour5.0 - Excellent
I joined the tour just to see the sights and didn't expect much as I was by myself. And it turned out to be an amazing 3 days. We are 9 in our group, perfect number as we have plenty of room in the van. Young backpackers from Canada, Netherlands,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Adelaide City, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 06:30 - 06:45
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
End point Alice Springs or Ayers Rock Drop Off, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia 12:00 - 17:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Alice Springs5 seats left$19USD $630
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$19USD $630
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$19USD $630
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$19USD $630
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$19USD $630
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$19USD $630
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$19USD $630
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$19USD $630
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Alice Springs0 seats left$19USD $630
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to Alice Springs9 seats left$19USD $630
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Groovy Grape Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2019 the full payment of $630 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $630 for Rock Patrol, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Groovy Grape Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Groovy Grape Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 454 km
- Coober Pedy (Australia)
- 619 km
- Watarrka National Park (Australia)
- 137 km
- Uluru (Australia)
- 346 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $630 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,346 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rock Patrol via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours