Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Udine and end in Ljubljana! With the road cycling tour Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Udine, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venezia, Venezia 30173, Italy
- Day 2: Tarvisio
- Day 3: Bovec
- Day 4: Bled
- Day 5: Bled
- Day 6: Ljubljana
End point Ljubljana International Airport, Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Udine is the starting point and Ljubljana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Martin Cycling Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Martin Cycling Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Martin Cycling Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Martin Cycling Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Martin Cycling Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Udine (Italy)
- 55 km
- Tarvisio (Italy)
- 19 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 18 km
- Vrsic (Slovenia)
- 29 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,482 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours