Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour
Secure your getaway with a $99 DEPOSIT
ends on 6 Mar 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,529
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Udine and end in Ljubljana! With the bicycle tour Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Udine, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 65 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venice Marco Polo Airport, Venezia, Venezia 30173, Italy
- Day 2: Tarvisio
- Day 3: Bovec
- Day 4: Bled
- Day 5: Bled
- Day 6: Ljubljana
End point Ljubljana International Airport, Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Udine7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$47USD $1,529
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Udine7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$47USD $1,529
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Udine7 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$47USD $1,529
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Udine7 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Ljubljana8 seats left$47USD $1,529
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Udine is the starting point and Ljubljana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Martin Cycling Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 April 2019 the full payment of $1,529 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1529 for Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Martin Cycling Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Martin Cycling Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 167 km.
- Udine (Italy)
- 55 km
- Tarvisio (Italy)
- 19 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 18 km
- Vrsic (Slovenia)
- 29 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,529 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Slovenia Epic Road Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,535 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours