Northern Lights Discovery - 6 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,143
- +12 Destinations
- Iceland South Coast
- Bask in the stunning views from the Reykjanes Peninsula
- Relax in a geothermal spa surrounded by a lava field
- Keep your eyes peeled for the mystical Aurora Borealis
- Gaze at the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Wander through the natural wonders of the Golden Circle
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Northern Lights, Discovery
- On The Go Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik
- Day 3: Seljalandsfoss
- Day 4: Selfoss
- Day 5: Reykjavik
- Day 6: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MPMaryWritten on March 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide Jonah was great! He was personable, entertaining, and helpful. A little more time at the first waterfall would have been better but outside of that it was a great tour.
- DGDeepakWritten on March 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was really nice experience to have marvellous trip with tourradar. I would like to refer it to my friends. I would also like to see ISLAND in May /june
- SGSambitWritten on February 27, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The selection of hotels all offered cramped small rooms, the worst of them was Hotel Borrialis with dirty rooms and bathrooms, leaking bathrooms, cold hot tub outside ( inspite of complaining ) and poor quality of breakfast. Offered schnapps on planned trip... Read more
- SKSANJAYWritten on February 25, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Accommodations and tour was not structured well It should include diamond beach instead of Boriales
- DKDHANANJAYWritten on February 24, 20193.0 - Average
We were so much looking forward to have our Icelandic tour pros 1. well organised with excellent tour Guide Eric (very helpful) 2. good time management cons 1. accommodation poorly chosen , Hotel Borealis was awful, room were small, smelly and dirty... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWhile we are certainly pleased to note that you found the trip to be well organised, and enjoyed your time with your Guide, we are saddened that the accommodations did not live up to expectations. Feedback such as your own is always appreciated and we would value the opportunity to investigate your experience further. With this in mind, please may we ask that full details be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Thanks again, On The Go Tours
- HelenWritten on January 23, 20193.0 - Average
Do not book with On the Go, Ito travel to Iceland I booked and paid for Northern Light Discovery - 6 Days, was cancelled 1 week before travel. Added to Essential Iceland Aurora Tour -6 Days in reverse. Upon arrival in Iceland we were added to Iceland... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Helen, We are very sorry to note your disappointment in the tour and our Customer Care team is on hand to assist with any further information required in this matter. Please do contact us if we can help any further. Thanks, On The Go Tours
- NNicolePatchingWritten on January 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really loved the northern lights discovery tour, Iceland is such a beautiful country and I’m so grateful I got the chance to visit! My only suggestion for the tour would be longer time at the blue lagoon as it felt a bit rushed, and I thought the payment... Read more
- KKateWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Iceland has always been a dream destination of mine. You see so many photos of the Northern lights and hope that one day you will see them. Well, I was lucky enough to not only see them but to see them on a night when the rating was 0 and it was also... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Northern Lights Discovery - 6 days
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Reykjavik7 seats left$213$1,345-15%USD $1,143Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Reykjavik0 seats left$14USD $1,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Reykjavik0 seats left$14USD $1,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 January 2020, a minimum payment of $400 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Hafnarfjordur (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 112 km
- Selfoss (Iceland)
- 61 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,143 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Lights Discovery - 6 days