The Enchanting Tuscany & Cinque Terre from Rome
- Enjoy the view from Montepulciano
- Dig up the laidback atmosphere of Cinque Terre
- Walk the medieval streets of Siena
- Witness the leaning tower of Pisa
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 01 - ROME
Start point Airport , Fiumicino Airport - Arrivals, Via dell'Aeroporto di Fiumicino 320, Fiumicino, Roma 00054, Italy
- DAY 02 - ROME
- DAY 03 - ROME - GROSSETO - PISA - LA SPEZIA
- DAY 04 - LA SPEZIA - PORTOVENERE - CINQUETERRE - LUCCA
- DAY 05 - MONTAPERTI - CHIANTI HILLS - SIENA - SAN GIMIGNANO - MONTAPERTI
- DAY 06 - MONTEPULCIANO - PIENZA - ROME
DAY 07 - ROME
End point Piazza Barberini , Roma, Roma, Italy
- Wilma Wierenga's review about another Soleto Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a great experience. What made this tour unique was that it included private transportation to many places not normally included in tours. We feel we have a good idea now about what the Salento region has to offer. Emilio and Clara were excellent... Read more
- Carlos Mancinelli's review about another Soleto Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a tour different from others we have taken before. A simple but cozy B&B in a rural area where owners are very friendly and make whatever it takes to please guests. Chef Emilio prepared delicious dishes and explained not only how they were prepared... Read more
- Christine Defina's review about another Soleto Travel tour4.0 - Good
Our tour guide, Valentina, was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We absolutely loved her. I was very confused on the first day because I booked with Tourradar and was told our tour would be with Soleto Tours. However, on Sunday morning we were on a... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 11 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 11 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Soleto Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Soleto Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Soleto Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Soleto Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Soleto Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 149 km
- Grosseto (Italy)
- 121 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 63 km
- La Spezia (Italy)
- 6 km
- Portovenere (Italy)
- 11 km
- Manarola (Italy)
- 68 km
- Lucca (Italy)
- 95 km
- Montaperti (Italy)
- 35 km
- San Gimignano (Italy)
- 29 km
- Siena (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 32,508 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours