'The Full Frontal' - New Zealand Tour for 18-30s!
- Our saving
- US $ 1,722
- Epic sunset party boat in Raglan!
- Both North & South Islands in summer!
- 3 days and nights in Queenstown!
- Fully immersive Kiwi culture tour!
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Kiwi Vibes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: My Islander Bae
Start point Reception - Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: Coro Gold
- Day 3: The Mount
- Day 4: Hobbits and Roto-vegas
- Day 5: Rotorua 2.0
- Day 6: The Great Lake
- Day 7: South to the Capital
- Day 8: Wellywood 2.0
- Day 9: Kia Ora, Kaikoura!
- Day 10: Home of the whales
- Day 11: Holy Hoki(tika)!
- Day 12: Glacial Exploration
- Day 13: New Zea-Franz
- Day 14: Queenstown
- Day 15: Queenstown 2.0
- Day 16: Queenstown 3.0
- Day 17: This is MacKenzie Country
- Day 18: The Garden City
- Day 19: Back to the North
- Day 20: Tara-dise!
- Day 21: Riding the breaks
Day 22: Home time
End point Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 15:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SSallyWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
Unreal three weeks around NZ. Could not have chosen a better company to do it with - Kiwi Vibes have the best guides, the best vibes and the best tours! Our group all became best friends from day 1 and our guides made sure we were all having fun every... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChahooo! Thanks for the great review Sally!
- JJaiWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was my first group tour and to be honest I was a little hesitant as a solo traveler. However, after the first morning of the tour I was soooo glad I made the decision I did! The ‘Full Frontal’ tour by Kiwi Vibes is INCREDIBLE! Stunning sights,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your kind words Jai! It was an absolute pleasure showing you New Zealand - we're so glad you enjoyed your Kiwi Vibes tour!
- JJoeWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
Unbeatable 3 weeks seeing NZ with a bunch of awesome new friends! Everything was so well organised and our guides were very charismatic! Overall, a groin-grabbingly epic experience! I fully recommend doing a Kiwi Vibes tour!!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHahaha thanks for your legendary review Joe! Awesome to hear your tour was so groin-grabbingly epic :)
- CChelseaWritten on April 5, 20195.0 - Excellent
The best time of my life! Honestly, so so glad I chose Kiwi Vibes and the ‘Full Frontal’ tour! The guides are so much fun and made sure everyone on the tour was having fun everyday. The value for money is also unbeatable - a group tour with Kiwi Vibes is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewWow Chelsea you absolute superstar! We're pumped you had such a good time on your Kiwi Vibes tour :)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola! I'm Chris - one of the awesome crew here at Kiwi Vibes tours in New Zealand. I have the best job..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
'The Full Frontal' - New Zealand Tour for 18-30s!
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$814$2,536-32%USD $1,722
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$875$2,726-32%USD $1,851
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$76USD $2,467Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$875$2,726-32%USD $1,851
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$875$2,726-32%USD $1,851
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$875$2,726-32%USD $1,851
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$814$2,536-32%USD $1,722
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to Auckland9 seats left$330$2,599-13%USD $2,269
- SaturdayOct 31, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayNov 21, 2020to Auckland9 seats left$330$2,599-13%USD $2,269
- SaturdayNov 28, 2020from Auckland22 DaysSaturdayDec 19, 2020to Auckland9 seats left$354$2,790-13%USD $2,436
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Kiwi Vibes. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Kiwi Vibes. Please familiarise yourself with the Kiwi Vibes payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kiwi Vibes will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Kiwi Vibes tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 244 km
- Thames (New Zealand)
- 38 km
- Whitianga (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Whangamata (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Tauranga (New Zealand)
- 37 km
- Matamata (New Zealand)
- 55 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Huka Falls (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,722 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,405 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 115 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 'The Full Frontal' - New Zealand Tour for 18-30s! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'The Full Frontal' - New Zealand Tour for 18-30s!