Places You’ll See
- Immerse yourself in The Shire with a trip to Hobbiton!
- Both North & South Islands in summer!
- 3 days and nights in Queenstown!
- Fully immersive Kiwi culture tour!
Travel, Your Way
Have you considered booking this tour privately for an additional fee? Why it’s a good idea:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Coro GoldStart point Reception - Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: The Mount
- Day 3: Hobbits and Roto-vegas
- Day 4: Rotorua 2.0
- Day 5: The Great Lake
- Day 6: South to the Capital
- Day 7: Wellywood 2.0
- Day 8: Kia Ora, Kaikoura!
- Day 9: Home of the whales
- Day 10: Holy Hoki(tika)!
- Day 11: Glacial Exploration
- Day 12: New Zea-Franz
- Day 13: Queenstown
- Day 14: Queenstown 2.0
- Day 15: Queenstown 3.0
- Day 16: This is MacKenzie Country
- Day 17: The Garden City
- Day 18: Back to the North
- Day 19: Tara-dise!
- Day 20: Riding the breaks
- Day 21: Home timeEnd point Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 15:00 - 18:00
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Will· November 15th, 2019I had a fantastic time travelling in New Zealand with Kiwi Vibes, tons of adrenaline and beautiful scenery with some great people, for a good price made the 14 hour flight totally worth the wait :)Kiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for being so great on tour with us Will! It was awesome showing you around our slice of paradise!Trip date: October 2019
- Mike· November 3rd, 2019Fantastic tour that focused on the road trip with friends kind of vibe. Guide and driver were super friendly and involved in the group and spent a lot of time on activities and at nights.Kiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your review Mike! It was a blast having you on tour with us!Trip date: October 2019
- Jem· November 1st, 2019Go for it! I had so much fun on this tour! I met new people, saw new things and went on amazing adventures.Kiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your awesome review Jem! We're stoked you had as much fun on tour as we did!Trip date: October 2019
- Jem· November 1st, 2019Go for it! I had so much fun on this trip! Met alot of new people, took alot of great photos, and went on some awesome adventures!Kiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your awesome review Jem! We're stoked you had as much fun on tour as we did!Trip date: October 2019
- SSally· April 5th, 2019Unreal three weeks around NZ. Could not have chosen a better company to do it with - Kiwi Vibes have the best guides, the best vibes and the best tours! Our group all became best friends from day 1 and our guides made sure we were all having fun every... Show moreKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChahooo! Thanks for the great review Sally!Trip date: December 2018
- JJai· April 5th, 2019This was my first group tour and to be honest I was a little hesitant as a solo traveler. However, after the first morning of the tour I was soooo glad I made the decision I did! The ‘Full Frontal’ tour by Kiwi Vibes is INCREDIBLE! Stunning sights,... Show moreKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your kind words Jai! It was an absolute pleasure showing you New Zealand - we're so glad you enjoyed your Kiwi Vibes tour!Trip date: January 2019
- JJoe· April 5th, 2019Unbeatable 3 weeks seeing NZ with a bunch of awesome new friends! Everything was so well organised and our guides were very charismatic! Overall, a groin-grabbingly epic experience! I fully recommend doing a Kiwi Vibes tour!!Kiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHahaha thanks for your legendary review Joe! Awesome to hear your tour was so groin-grabbingly epic :)Trip date: February 2019
- CChelsea· April 5th, 2019The best time of my life! Honestly, so so glad I chose Kiwi Vibes and the ‘Full Frontal’ tour! The guides are so much fun and made sure everyone on the tour was having fun everyday. The value for money is also unbeatable - a group tour with Kiwi Vibes... Show moreKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewWow Chelsea you absolute superstar! We're pumped you had such a good time on your Kiwi Vibes tour :)Trip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday9 Jan, 2021EnglishFriday29 Jan, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,945
- Saturday6 Feb, 2021EnglishFriday26 Feb, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,945
- Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishFriday26 Mar, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,945
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar