'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Our saving
- US $ 746
- +11 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Sip on cocktails onboard a sunset party boat in Raglan.
- Take a plunge and skydive over stunning Lake Taupo.
- Party the night away at Mount Maunganui.
- Enjoy a traditional Maori Hangi dinner and performance.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Kiwi Vibes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Auckland / Cathedral Cove / Whitianga
Start point Reception - Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: Whangamata / Tauranga
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua
- Day 5: Taupo
- Day 6: Wellington
- Day 7: Wellington
- Day 8: New Plymouth
- Day 9: Waitomo Caves / Raglan
Day 10: Raglan / Auckland
End point Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 15:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- KSKieraWritten on April 18, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great tour and itinerary! If you are a newbie to travelling you could definitely tick off most activities from your bucket list on this tour and make great friends from all over the world whilst doing it! The guides really knew their stuff about New... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your awesome review Kiera! We're so pumped you had such a great time on your Kiwi Vibes tour! :)
- OOliviaBausWritten on April 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
I truly can't imagine having a better experience exploring NZ with anyone else! Kiwi Vibes delivered the renowned sites, the hidden gems only locals know of, the freedom to explore on your own, and the best part: the most lively, yet down-to-earth energy... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewOlivia! You are a true legend :) thank you so much for your EPIC review! We're so pumped you enjoyed your Kiwi Vibes tour so much!
- AlexaWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Came here solo because everyone said NZ is amazing and the reviews here are what swayed me to choose Kiwi Vibes in particular. Ben and Chris did a great job so that it just felt like a road trip with a bunch of friends. Budget accordingly because you will... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHaha thanks for your sweet as review Alexa! We're so glad you had a great tour with us - don't go jumping in too many fountains back home!
- JRJaninaWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
The tour was just amazing! Ben and Chris did a fantastic job as our guides. We all had a lot of fun exploring New Zealand with them. I highly recommend this tour to everybody who wants to have a great time in New Zealand with nice people, adventures, fun... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewJanina you superstar! Thank you for being so awesome on tour - we're so glad you had such a good time!
- JJessicaMarazitaWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
I have always wanted to travel NZ and I am so happy that I chose to travel with Kiwi Vibes. We got to experience so many amazing activities and hidden gems that NZ has to offer. Ben and Chris are absolute legends and made travelling super chill & fun! New... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewAwww Jess you superstar! Thank you so much for your epic review and for being such a legend on tour! We're so glad you had fun on your Kiwi Vibes tour!
- LLauraLeeCaruanaWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Kiwi Vibes was absolutely amazing! The best 9 nights with awesome people. The towns we visited were unique and Ben and Chris were great at sharing the 'real' New Zealand. Kiwi Vibes offered loads of activities and time for drinking! There were days to chill... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChaaahooooo! Thanks so much for your kind words Laura-Lee :) we're so pumped you had such a great time on your Kiwi Vibes tour!
- NNathanPasztWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Really enjoyed Ragland !!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHaha thanks Nathan!
- GabrielaWritten on April 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Ben and Chris were good guides. Perfect tour to explore and enjoy the adventures of New ZealandShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your great review Gabby!
- KLKelseyWritten on April 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
This tour was amazing. Chris & Ben go out of their way to make sure everyone feels included & is having fun. After the first night it felt like we’d all been friends much longer & by the end we didn’t want to leave. Definitely recommend!!!!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThank you so much for your awesome review Kelsey :) we're so pumped you had such a good time on your Kiwi Vibes tour of NZ!!
- WMWendyWritten on April 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
Ben and Chris are the most amazing and wonderful guides and they make you feel really comfortable. Had the time of my life on this tour and experienced New Zealand the “true kiwi way”Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThank you so much for being such a great 'Vibrator' on this tour Wendy! It was an absolute pleasure showing you New Zealand and we're so thankful for your great review!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola! I'm Chris - one of the awesome crew here at Kiwi Vibes tours in New Zealand. I have the best job..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Auckland10 DaysMondayJan 20, 2020to Auckland7 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayJan 25, 2020from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 3, 2020to Auckland9 seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 2, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
- SaturdayMar 7, 2020from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 16, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$535$1,281-42%USD $746
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Kiwi Vibes. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Kiwi Vibes. Please familiarise yourself with the Kiwi Vibes payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kiwi Vibes will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Kiwi Vibes tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 76 km
- Thames (New Zealand)
- 38 km
- Whitianga (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Whangamata (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Tauranga (New Zealand)
- 50 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Huka Falls (New Zealand)
- 314 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 255 km
- New Plymouth (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $746 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 109 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 85 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!