'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Our saving
- US $ 674
- +11 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Sip on cocktails onboard a sunset party boat in Raglan.
- Take a plunge and skydive over stunning Lake Taupo.
- Party the night away at Mount Maunganui.
- Enjoy a traditional Maori Hangi dinner and performance.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DzungWritten on December 24, 20184.5 - Excellent
Awesome company we had Chris and Ben on the guide and if you like down to earth people with positive vibes and high energy definitely recommended. Had an amazing time with these two as well as the group. One unforgettable experience. World class service,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThank you for your awesome review Mandy! We're so pumped you had an awesome time on your epic Kiwi Vibes tour! See ya next time ;)
- CMCatalinaWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had loads of fun, Chris and Ben took us to some pretty amazing places known by the locals and they strieved to accomodate our needs as a group. I would recommend the experience.Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewCatalina! Thank you so much for being so awesome and for your fantastic review! We're so glad you had as much fun as we did :)
- JJuliaWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
To be honest I was really sceptical coming on this tour however after the first night together, I soon learnt how chill everything was. I had never been on a tour before nor stayed in a hostel so this trip was very different for me, but with the chilled... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewJulia you bloody superstar! Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome photos :) we can't wait to see you back on another epic KV tour soooooon!
- DDanagriggWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
The trip was great, it was well planned out and ran to schedule accordingly, I definitely recommend their services. The guides were great and easy to get along with, they did their best to accommodate to any needs we may have had like dietary requirements... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for your awesome review Dana, and for being so epic on tour! Glad you had as much fun as we did!
- ASAndrewWritten on December 23, 20184.0 - Good
Had a great time with Kiwi Vibes. Felt like you where with a group of friends traveling. Which makes for great stories and memories to take back with you. A good mixture of touristy type visits like “Hobbiton” and some great physical activities like “White... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewIt was an absolute pleasure having you on tour and showing you all NZ has to offer, Andrew! We're so pumped you had a good time and we can't wait to see you back again for another Kiwi Vibes tour!
- FrankWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a blast on this tour! I liked that we were given a lot of free time to do whatever we want in addition to all the planned activities. Our guide - Chris - was also very informative and helpful and easy to get along with.Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThank you so much for your awesome review Frank! We're pumped you had a great time on your KV tour!
- KyleWritten on December 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
They take care of everything and provide you with alot of great options where ever you go. Book now!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHaha thanks for your epic review Kyle!
- LauraWritten on November 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
I'm not really the "Group Travel" person because I like to explore on my own but I booked that trip really really spontaneously AND I loooved it!! What an amazing trip that was, the tour is more a friends road trip and that's what makes it so special. We... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewLaura thank you so much for your AWESOME review! We're so pumped you had a great tour and we hope you come back again for another one soon!!
- CCallumFisherWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Honestly one of the best tours I've ever been on. The guys had amazing local knowledge and made sure that everyone was included and was having a good time. Can't recommend kiwi vibes enough.Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewCallum you legend! Thank you so much for your incredible review. We're pumped you had a great time and can't wait to see you back for another epic Kiwi Vibes tour soon ;)
- HarrietWritten on November 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Have had the most amazing time exploring the North Island with Kiwi Vibes!! Have met some friends for life aswell as doing activities I never thought I would have the guts to try. From skydiving to white water rafting it’s been fantastic! Chris and Ben made... Read moreShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHarriet you bloody superstar!! What an unbelievable review - thank you so much! We're so glad you had the time of your life on tour with us! Please come back, KV xx
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Auckland / Cathedral Cove / Whitianga
Start point Reception - Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: Whangamata / Tauranga
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua
- Day 5: Taupo
- Day 6: Wellington
- Day 7: Wellington
- Day 8: New Plymouth
- Day 9: Waitomo Caves / Raglan
Day 10: Raglan / Auckland
End point Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 15:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hola! I'm Chris - one of the awesome crew here at Kiwi Vibes tours in New Zealand. I have the best job..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$674$1,347-50%USD $674
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats leftUSD $977Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$674$1,347-50%USD $674
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats leftUSD $977Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$674$1,347-50%USD $674
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$674$1,347-50%USD $674
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$216$1,078-20%USD $862
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$216$1,078-20%USD $862
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$216$1,078-20%USD $862
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$216$1,078-20%USD $862
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kiwi Vibes booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $674 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $674 for 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kiwi Vibes will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kiwi Vibes tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 76 km
- Thames (New Zealand)
- 38 km
- Whitianga (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Whangamata (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Tauranga (New Zealand)
- 50 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 4 km
- Huka Falls (New Zealand)
- 314 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 255 km
- New Plymouth (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $674 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 36 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!