'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Our saving
- US $ 672
- Sunset party boat in Raglan
- Skydive over stunning Lake Taupo
- Epic summer nightlife in Mt Maunganui
- Immerse yourself in local Kiwi culture
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- LLaurenbensonWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - Excellent
What an epic time I had! Got to see the best spots New Zealand has to offer! Would highly recommend this if you wanna have an epic time. Thanks to Chris and Ben for being the best tour guidesShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChaaahooo! Thanks for the wicked review Lauren! We're so pumped you had an epic time and enjoyed your tour!!
- NickWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - Excellent
Awesome tour! Thanks heaps to Chris and Ben for the good times and the wicked trip!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for being an awesome 'Vibrator' on your tour Nick! See you again soon!
- AAvichaiazruelWritten on November 2, 20184.5 - Excellent
Many thanks to kiwi vibes for personal attitude and crazy experience, strongly recommendShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHahaha thank YOU Avichai for your kind words and for being a blast on tour! We're so happy you enjoyed your epic Kiwi Vibes tour of New Zealand!
- LULiesbetWritten on October 30, 20184.5 - Excellent
Would totally recommend this tour! It was my first time doing a tour like this and I loved it. I'm a solo traveler and this group just made me feel like we've known each other for forever. Lots of laughter and love made it to be a unique experience!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewWow Lis thanks so much for your awesome review! We're so glad you had the time of your life on your Kiwi Vibes tour!
- DLDamienWritten on October 30, 20184.0 - Good
Really good trip. Many amazing things saw, with a really nice group! I recommand.Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words, Damien! Great to hear you had a good time!
- TMTaylorWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Incredible way to see New Zealand authentically. More than just driving around on a bus and stopping to take pictures.Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChaahooo! So awesome to have you on tour with us Taylor! Thanks for the review!
- LLiesbetWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was thr first timr I did an organised tour and it was a very good experience! Would definitely do it again!Show detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThank you so much for your kind words Liesbet! Come back soon!
- SSamWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had a awesome time traveling with kiwi vibes. Highly recommend booking with this tour company when traveling around new zealandShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewThanks so much for the awesome review Sam! We're pumped you had a great trip and we'll see you again for another one soon!!
- HBHollyWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Amazing! Would definitely recommend! chris and ben were the best tour guides. Skydiving, Sunset cruise and party on the last night werw definitely highlights. As a solo traveller I felt so welcomed and ive now made friends for lifeShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewHolly it was freakin' awesome having you on tour with us! So glad you had the time of your life with us!
- TThomasGoodenWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
Unreal ! NZ is such a great place and I feel kiwi vibes gave us the best experience. Cheers to them and highy recommendShow detailed ratingsKiwi Vibes commented on this reviewChaaahhoooo! Thanks for the great review Tom!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Auckland / Cathedral Cove / Whitianga
Start point Reception - Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 06:30 - 07:00
- Day 2: Whangamata / Tauranga
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua
- Day 5: Taupo
- Day 6: Wellington
- Day 7: Wellington
- Day 8: New Plymouth
- Day 9: Waitomo Caves / Raglan
Day 10: Raglan / Auckland
End point Base Backpackers, 229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand 15:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Auckland10 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Auckland0 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Auckland10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Auckland5 seats left$571$1,365-42%USD $794
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Auckland10 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Auckland9 seats left$30USD $959
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Auckland10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$318$989-32%USD $672
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Kiwi Vibes booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $672 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $672 for 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Kiwi Vibes will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Kiwi Vibes tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 76 km
- Thames (New Zealand)
- 38 km
- Whitianga (New Zealand)
- 46 km
- Whangamata (New Zealand)
- 59 km
- Tauranga (New Zealand)
- 50 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Palmerston North (New Zealand)
- 125 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 153 km
- Wanganui (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $672 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,045 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s! via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Vibe of the North' - New Zealand tour for 18-30s!