Discover America's Heritage featuring the Virginia International Tattoo (New York, NY to Washington, D.C.)
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in New York City and end in Washington DC! With the sightseeing tour Discover America's Heritage featuring the Virginia International Tattoo (New York, NY to Washington, D.C.), you have a 9 day tour package taking you from New York City to Washington DC and through New York City, USA and 7 other destinations in USA. Discover America's Heritage featuring the Virginia International Tattoo (New York, NY to Washington, D.C.) includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
- John Osborne's review about another Collette tour4.5 - ExcellentThe hotel in Hanoi was in the Business district rather than the Old Quarter. The meals were generously included, but ten... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - New York City, New York - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - New York City - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Gettysburg
- Day 3 - Gettysburg
- Day 4 - Gettysburg - Shenandoah Valley - Charlottesville, Virginia
- Day 5 - Charlottesville - Williamsburg
- Day 6 - Colonial Williamsburg - Norfolk - Williamsburg
- Day 7 - Williamsburg - Washington, D.C.
- Day 8 - Washington, D.C.
- Day 9 - Washington, D.C. - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- New York City is the starting point and Washington DC is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Discover America's Heritage featuring the Virginia International Tattoo (New York, NY to Washington, D.C.), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,036 km.
- New York City (USA)
- 130 km
- Philadelphia (USA)
- 177 km
- Gettysburg (USA)
- 212 km
- Shenandoah National Park (USA)
- 34 km
- Charlottesville (USA)
- 178 km
- Williamsburg (USA)
- 61 km
- Norfolk (USA)
- 61 km
- Williamsburg (USA)
- 183 km
- Washington DC (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,864 tours in North America
- covered by 64 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours