Zagreb and its surroundings
Easter Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 24 Apr 2019
Start and end in Zagreb! With the sightseeing tour Zagreb and its surroundings, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Zagreb, Croatia and 4 other destinations in Croatia. Zagreb and its surroundings is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zagreb
- Day 2: Zagreb
- Day 3: Zagreb
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zagreb.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Budget Transfer Croatia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Zagreb and its surroundings, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Budget Transfer Croatia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Budget Transfer Croatia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 416 km.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 110 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 158 km
- Trakoscan (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Kumrovec (Croatia)
- 57 km
- Varazdin (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,857 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Zagreb and its surroundings via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,267 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours