Into The West-Self Cycle- 6 days
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cliffs of Moher Day tour to Galway
- Day 2: Oranmore to Oughterard
- Day 3 : Oughterard To Leenaun
- Day 4 Leenaun to Westport
- Day 5: Westport to Maam Cross
- Day 6: Maam Cross to Oranmore
- Rather Poor
- DianneWritten on June 14, 20194.0 - Good
Company who ran the bike trip was not very organized at all. This is my sixth bike trip in Europe and this one was my least favorite. First of all you do not ride through little villages or if you were supposed to they gave us the wrong GPS. They gave... Read moreShow detailed ratingsExtreme Ireland commented on this reviewDear Dianne, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We take all feedback very seriously and we will look into the route and the information that was provided to you. If you are ever in Ireland again please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to offer you a complimentary day tour. Kind regards, XanaReview collected by Extreme Ireland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mandy18th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Extreme Ireland. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Extreme Ireland. Please familiarise yourself with the Extreme Ireland payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Extreme Ireland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Extreme Ireland tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 41 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 51 km
- Oughterard (Ireland)
- 30 km
- Lough Inagh (Ireland)
- 9 km
- Leenane (Ireland)
- 30 km
- Clare Island (Ireland)
- 22 km
- Croagh Patrick (Ireland)
- 11 km
- Westport (Ireland)
- 221 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours