- Our saving
- US $ 2,488
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 20 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LlorettaWritten on September 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A dream come true! I've tried a few 'off the beaten path', unique tours in Japan but the Samurai Craft tour really took the idea of doing something authentically Japanese to a new level. It was such a thrill to meet with the local swordsmiths who have been... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Mino0 seats left$115USD $2,765
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Mino7 seats left$392$2,880-14%USD $2,488
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Mino0 seats left$115USD $2,765
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Mino0 seats left$115USD $2,765
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Mino7 seats left$115USD $2,765
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Mino8 seats left$115USD $2,765
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Nagoya4 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Mino8 seats left$115USD $2,765
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Nagoya is the starting point and Mino is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Eighty Days booking. The remaining balance is then payable 25 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2019 the full payment of $2,488 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2488 for Samurai Craft, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eighty Days will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Eighty Days tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Nagoya (Japan)
- 44 km
- Mino (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,488 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,714 tours in Asia
- covered by 786 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Samurai Craft via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Samurai Craft