From Nagoya to Mino
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 20 to 65 year olds
- Operated in:
Our saving: $52
Start planning your tour
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- CCynthiaMarchesaniOctober 20, 2019Excellent tour. Meeting the artisans was a wonderful experience and my favorite part of the tour. I really began to appreciate the history and craftsmanship involved. The food was fabulous - I would replace the Italian meal with another Japanese... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- MDMartinAugust 14, 2019Wow! This Samurai Craft Tour put together by Eighty Days was all I ever imagined it would be and more. I was taken into the Katana Craftsmen's homes and workshops and at no stage did I feel rushed or if I was intruding. In fact, I felt I was the centre... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- LlorettaSeptember 28, 2018A dream come true! I've tried a few 'off the beaten path', unique tours in Japan but the Samurai Craft tour really took the idea of doing something authentically Japanese to a new level. It was such a thrill to meet with the local swordsmiths who have... Show moreTrip date: August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayFeb 7, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMar 10, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayJun 12, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJul 7, 2020from Nagoya4 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Mino6 seats left$54USD $2,936Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar