The Rhine Gold I
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Regina River Cruises
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Regina River Cruises Ship
- MS Johann StraussWaltz on board the newly renovated Johann Strauss and enter the melodic elegance of European river cruising. Your heart will want “… Read moreBuilt2006 (Renovation: 2018)Guests144Crew37Length110 m / 361 feetWidth11,40 m / 37.5 feetStaterooms72Cruising Speed8.3 / 6.1 knotsEnginesMAK 2 x 720 PK/HPDraft1.65 m / 5.41 feet
- Rather Poor
- BCBryanWritten on May 25, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The ship, tour and staff were great! We got a little too much of the "authentic regional cuisine".
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour designed for English speaking guests?
Regina River Cruise is an Austrian owned cruise line designed to host international guests. Although announcements, programs, etc. are available in both German and English, English speaking passengers tend to be the minority.
Can I book transfers?
Regina River cruises does not offer transfer service however, your TourRadar team would be happy to provide you with a quote from our partner "Black Lane Transfers".
Can I book pre & post accommodation?
Regina River cruises does not offer any pre or post accommodations. The TourRadar team can assist you with more more information on the embarkation & disembarkation address to help you locate a nearby hotel.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
The Rhine Gold I
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Basel6 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left MS Prinzessin SisiMS Prinzessin Sisi$39USD $1,251
with From Basel to Amsterdam aboard the Prinzessin Sisi version
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , France and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Basel is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Regina River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Regina River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Regina River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the Regina River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Regina River Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Basel (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Breisach am Rhein (Germany)
- 17 km
- Colmar (France)
- 63 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 96 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 19 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 18 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 84 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 126 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,864 tours in Europe
- covered by 569 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Rhine Gold I