Amsterdam & old fishing villages of Holland II
- Cruise around the IJsselmeer & enjoy the beautiful views
- See the tulips in blossom at the Keukenhof tulip paradise
- Discover the amazing Kampen, Lemmer & Amsterdam
- Indulge in the delicious food and onboard entertainment
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Travel style
- River Cruise, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- BevWritten on May 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The meals and accommodation were excellent and our time on board MS Johann Strauss was enjoyable, however too much was squashed into four days. Fewer excursions would have been better as it would have allowed for more time to enjoy the different places. It... Read more
- JudiWritten on April 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent cruise on a lovely ship. Staff were all wonderful, room was very comfortable and itinerary was very good. My only complaint would be that we weren't given enough time at Keukenhoff Gardens - it was the highlight of the cruise, and we were only... Read more
- GMGildaWritten on April 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Staff were friendly and met our needs.
- BCBarbaraWritten on April 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guides were very nice but a little disorganized
- ASAMOLWritten on April 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good experience will attend next tout
- CBCarolynWritten on April 4, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Be respectful of English speaking travelers. This guide was rude and condescending.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Regina River Cruises Ship
- MS Johann StraussWaltz on board the newly renovated Johann Strauss and enter the melodic elegance of European river cruising. Your heart will want “… Read moreBuilt2006 (Renovation: 2018)Guests144Crew37Length110 m / 361 feetWidth11,40 m / 37.5 feetStaterooms72Cruising Speed8.3 / 6.1 knotsEnginesMAK 2 x 720 PK/HPDraft1.65 m / 5.41 feet
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are shore excursions included?
Shore excursions listed in the day by day itineraries are not included in the cruise fare. All shore excursions are optional, to guarantee a space we recommend to book the English shore excursion package in advance.
What are the meal plans like?
For breakfast and lunch you would be treated a wonderful buffet meal and in the evening a 4 course dinner
Are airport transfers included?
There are no transfers included. All transfers have to be booked individually.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Regina River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Amsterdam & old fishing villages of Holland II, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Regina River Cruises will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Regina River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 72 km
- Kampen (Netherlands)
- 24 km
- Urk (Netherlands)
- 22 km
- Lemmer (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Enkhuizen (Netherlands)
- 46 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,145 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Amsterdam & old fishing villages of Holland II via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Amsterdam & old fishing villages of Holland II