Pristine Greenland 11 Days
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 10,665
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Reykjavik and end in Copenhagen! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Pristine Greenland 11 Days, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 6 other destinations.
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Sally Ussher's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Scenic Cruise exceeded our expectations. It was wonderful and we will be recommending Scenic. One small disappoint... Read more
- Patricia Kong Ting's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood selection of sites visited: correction: our tour guide / driver for south NZ was excellent. For north NZ was good. ... Read more
- KAREL MUL's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - Excellentthis was so much more than we expected. The cruise, the accomodation, the food, the cabin, the whole crew... in one wor... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2: Cruising Denmark Strait
- Day 3: East Coast Fjords, Greenland
- Day 4: East Coast Fjords, Greenland
- Day 5: East Coast Fjords, Greenland
- Day 6: Nuuk
- Day 7: Nuuk
- Day 8: Cruising Ilulissat & Disko Bay
- Day 9: Cruising Ilulissat & Disko Bay
- Day 10: Cruising Ilulissat & Disko Bay
- Day 11: Kangerlussuaq > Copenhagen, Denmark
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Pristine Greenland 11 Days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 5, 2020from Reykjavik11 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Copenhagen8 seats left$330USD $10,665Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneGreenland and Denmark
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Reykjavik is the starting point and Copenhagen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $10,665 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $10665 for Pristine Greenland 11 Days, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,731 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 966 km
- Skjoldungen Fjord (Greenland)
- 511 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 560 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 43 km
- Disko Bay (Greenland)
- 231 km
- Sondre Stromfjord (Kangerlussuaq) (Greenland)
- 3,421 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $10,665 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours