First Timers in Barcelona
Start and end in Barcelona! With the walking tour First Timers in Barcelona, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and Monestir de Montserrat. First Timers in Barcelona is a small group tour that includes an expert guide, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Monestir de Montserrat
- Day 3: Barcelona
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this The Barcelonian booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for First Timers in Barcelona, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Barcelonian will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for The Barcelonian tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 72 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 36 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,097 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for First Timers in Barcelona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours