Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,891
+ $182 Port Charge
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in Vilshofen ! With the river cruise tour Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Budapest to Vilshofen and through Budapest, Hungary and 12 other destinations in Europe. Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019 includes more.
- Rather Poor
- RKRitaWritten on August 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A trip of a lifetime!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive In Budapest, Hungary – Embarkation
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Vienna, Austria
- Day 4: Vienna – Krems
- Day 5: Weissenkirchen – Ybbs – Grein
- Day 6: Linz
- Day 7: Passau, Germany – Vilshofen
- Day 8: Vilshofen – Disembarkation
- AmaLeaWith its modern design features, the 443 feet long AmaLea promises to enhance the river cruise industry in Europe when it sets sail in 201… Read more
- AmaStellaDebuting in 2016, the custom built AmaStella is identical to the AmaSerena and is one of AmaWaterways’ family-friendly river cruise… Read more
- AmaViolaWith fresh design concepts and innovative family friendly features, the 2016 debuting AmaViola is a new entrant in AmaWaterways’ fle… Read more
- AmaSonataLaunched in 2014, the AmaSonata is a beautifully designed, 443 feet long, 164 passenger sister ship to the popular AmaCerto vessel. The un… Read more
- AmaCertoLaunched in 2012, the 443 feet long AmaCerto is inspired by classic ocean yachts and delivers an outstanding river cruise experience in Eu… Read more
- AmaMagnaAs imagined by AmaWaterways co-owner and president, Rudi Schreiner, the “godfather of river cruising,” the AmaMagna, years in… Read moreBuilt2019Crew70Length443 ft.Width72 ft.Suites53Staterooms98RegistrySwtizerland
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- AmaWaterways Luxury River Cruises
- AmaWaterways Wine Cruises
- Health & Wellness on the River
- Explore on Two Wheels
- Fine Dining aboard AmaWaterways
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Vilshofen7 seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$808$2,699-30%USD $1,891+ $182 Port Charge
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Vilshofen8 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$808$2,699-30%USD $1,891+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Vilshofen8 seats left AmaLeaAmaLea$811$2,799-29%USD $1,988+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Vilshofen9 seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$87USD $2,812+ $182 Port Charge
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Vilshofen7 seats left AmaViolaAmaViola$814$2,899-28%USD $2,085+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Vilshofen9 seats left AmaLeaAmaLea$90USD $2,909+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Vilshofen10+ seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$823$3,199-26%USD $2,376+ $182 Port Charge
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Budapest8 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Vilshofen7 seats left AmaCertoAmaCerto$581$3,199-18%USD $2,618+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Vilshofen9 seats left AmaLeaAmaLea$344$3,399-10%USD $3,055+ $182 Port Charge
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Vilshofen7 seats left AmaSonataAmaSonata$347$3,499-10%USD $3,152+ $182 Port Charge
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Vilshofen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AmaWaterways to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this AmaWaterways booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 February 2019 the full payment of $1,891 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1891 for Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AmaWaterways tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 753 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 61 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 10 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 4 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 41 km
- Ybbs an der Donau (Austria)
- 17 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 43 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 86 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 22 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,891 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Melodies of the Danube (Wine Cruise) 2019