Magnificent Moselle & Rhine (Cologne to Frankfurt, 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,810
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Sail past some of Europe’s most serene landscapes
- View a myriad of bike trails and stunning wooded areas
- Revel in the wine villages of Boppard and Cochem
- Embark on a castle hike or a village and vineyard walk
- Fill your bellies with German beer, wine and sausage
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise, Discovery
- Uniworld Boutique Ri...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cologne (Embark)
- Day 2: Cologne, Bonn
- Day 3: Cochem
- Day 4: Trier
- Day 5: Trier, Bernkastel
- Day 6: Bernkastel
- Day 7: Boppard, Rüdesheim
- Day 8: Mainz
- Day 9: Frankfurt
- Day 10: Frankfurt (Disembark)
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Ship
- scottfisher's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a fantastic way to spend the usually hectic holidays! Relaxing and cruising through some of the most beautiful winter scenery in Europe! Really loved how Uniworld captured the perfect essence of each city we visited through their local cuisine... Read more
- Harry Barton's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Good tour, imteresting itinerary
- Eris McEncroe's review about another Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tour4.0 - Good
Pros - Service was excellent Cons - Rooms too small - Food very average for the price - lift didn't work entire trip The cruise ended early due to low water levels in the Danube. That can't be helped but they did not advise us until it was a fait accompli... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What on this cruise would many people find unexpected or surprising?
Germany has some very rich Roman history including one of the largest established Roman cities outside of Rome. Trier is the name of this city with many Unesco World Heritage sites within its city boundaries!
Is there anything unique about Uniworld's ship the River Queen, that sails on this itinerary?
Indeed - they say she's fit for a Queen with captivating blue and white decor, a fully functioning fireplace and original artwork including works by master artists Georges Goursat and Henri de Toulouise-Lautrec.
What healthy exercise options are available on this itinerary?
In addition to daily Yoga classes on the top deck there are also "Let's Go" opportunities to bike in fascinating and vibrant downtown Frankfurt, perhaps set out for a hike in Cochem through some Riesling vineyards or pedal along the banks of the Rhine in Bonn!
- Main Page Video
- Uniworld – Farm-to-Table Cuisine
- Uniworld - Wellness on the Water
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Magnificent Moselle & Rhine (Cologne to Frankfurt, 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Cologne10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$153USD $4,946+ $220 Port Charge
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Cologne10 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main6 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$153USD $4,946+ $220 Port Charge
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Cologne10 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main6 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$1,785$5,099-35%USD $3,314+ $220 Port Charge
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Cologne10 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main8 seats left River QueenRiver Queen$1,575$4,499-35%USD $2,924+ $220 Port Charge
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Cologne10 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$1,785$5,099-35%USD $3,314+ $220 Port Charge
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Cologne10 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left River QueenRiver Queen$1,789$4,599-39%USD $2,810+ $220 Port Charge
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Luxembourg
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Cologne is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 November 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 125 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. Please familiarise yourself with the Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cologne (Germany)
- 24 km
- Bonn (Germany)
- 92 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 65 km
- Remich (Luxembourg)
- 30 km
- Trier (Germany)
- 59 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 31 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 37 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 23 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 34 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,810 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 125 days prior to the departure date.
- 29,292 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours