Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (16 destinations)
ends on 23 Jul 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (16 destinations), you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 12 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (16 destinations) includes accommodation in a hotel, meals.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Collette:Write a review
- PhilMullins's review about another Collette tour4.0 - Good...e. I know we are not used to tipping in Australia but just following Collette guidelines we tipped well over $400 AUD with all the different attrac... Read more
- StephenandElaineSketchley's review about another Collette tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved the whole tour, our lead guide Marta Adamo was excellent! She is the best we have experienced along with the bu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Reykjavik, Iceland - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Reykjavik - Golden Circle - Seljalandsfoss Waterfall - Vik
- Day 3 - Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Visitor Centre - Skogar Museum - Vik
- Day 4 - Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon - Skaftafell National Park - Vik
- Day 5 - Vik - Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
- Day 6 - Reykjavik - Tour Ends
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland's Magical Northern Lights (16 destinations), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 836 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 9 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Skogar (Iceland)
- 25 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours