Berlin To Prague
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,152
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Xiomara "Kasie was beyond great. I had the opportunity to travel to Berlin, Prague, and Vienna with her. Not only was she well studied in those cities histories, she also had great insight in local customs and was available whenever anyone had any questions. She was also skilled at breaking the ice among the group which was hard in itself since we all came from diverse backgrounds. Amazing tour guide and w..."
Start in Berlin and end in Prague! With the discovery tour Berlin To Prague, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Prague and through Berlin, Germany and 2 other destinations in Europe. Berlin To Prague includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
8 ReviewsWrite a review
- SSednieWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI have travelled a lot! Individually and with different tours and Kassie has been by far my best guide. She is very good at sizing and adapting to her group, she has amazing knowledge and has a way to making small things very fun! Thanks again KassieShow detailed ratings
- SKSaraWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was an amazing experience. At the very start it can get very confusing and a little overwhelming, but it is very organized and everything is detailed out before you get into it. The staff, including the customer service representatives over the phone are very very nice and prompt. I would have documentation within seconds of requesting it. The tour bus was very comfortable and the hotels were very nice and clean. I have no complaints, and only praises for the trip director, the trip creator, and the especially the bus driver. Everything was on schedule and we were never really late for anything. I only regret not going further to the next city, but I will definitely do it on my next trip.Show detailed ratings
- AAAshleyWritten on December 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was AMAZING! I recently went on the Berlin, Prague and Vienna Contiki tour with her as my guide and she made it a trip of a lifetime. Kassie was so knowledgeable of all of the cities and had so much information to share. Even when we were just traveling on the bus she would make it fun by playing silly songs and playing games. She even came out with us at night to the clubs/bars which was so much fun! She was so caring and would check in on each person in our group daily to make sure they were having a good time or if they had any questions about anything. She made everyone feel so safe and comfortable. I definitely recommend Kassie to anyone that wants to have an amazing trip! She's the best!Show detailed ratings
- VVishalWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe Berlin & Prague tour was awesome but what made it more enjoyable were the little details which were not overlooked. Our tour guide Kassie, ensured all dietary accommodations were met at each venue. This small act made the entire trip so much more enjoyable and really showcased how kind and genuine she is. Definitely no regrets!Show detailed ratings
- XXiomaraWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentKasie was beyond great. I had the opportunity to travel to Berlin, Prague, and Vienna with her. Not only was she well studied in those cities histories, she also had great insight in local customs and was available whenever anyone had any questions. She was also skilled at breaking the ice among the group which was hard in itself since we all came from diverse backgrounds. Amazing tour guide and wonderful person.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentIt was absolutely fantastic!!!!! Kassie recognized and celebrated all our birthdays amd was very knowledgeable it made the trip so amazing! She was always happy to help and made you feel so comfortable! The trip was so smooth!Show detailed ratings
- ALAstridWritten on November 14, 20164.5 - ExcellentDanielle is outstanding; her vast knowledge, bubbly personality and professional approach make her an ideal tour manager. Dani is a credit to Contiki, and anyone would be lucky to have her as their tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on January 4, 2008HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP - Walking tour of Berlin which took in sights including (but definitely not limited to) Checkpoint Charlie, the longest remaining section of the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate & the site of Hitler's Bunker. Best of all, it was run by a local - someone who grew up in West Berlin. It gave a great historical perspective on the city. - A lunch stop in Dresden which is well worth a visit for the amazing reconstruction work that has occurred since the carpet bombing of WWII. - An impromptu night walking tour of Prague run by our tour manager. Fabulous to see the Christmas markets and just get orientated to the beautiful city. PACKING TIPS We went in Winter, so would recommend the following: - A very warm, wind and rain proof coat. - Good, warm walking shoes and socks. There's quite a bit of walking to be done in these two cities. - Layers. It's cold, cold, cold outside - but nice & toasty as soon as you get inside somewhere!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin To Prague
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Berlin7 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to PragueNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 November 2018 the full payment of $1,152 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1152 for Berlin To Prague, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 282 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,152 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,962 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours