Contiki Sounds - Reading Festival (from London to Reading)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start in London and end in Reading! With the discovery tour Contiki Sounds - Reading Festival (from London to Reading), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through London, England and 6 other destinations in England. Contiki Sounds - Reading Festival (from London to Reading) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- VIPUL CHAUDHARY's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - Good...uldn’t do contiki again but if this your first Europe Trip, do it up .Contiki Read more
- Sam Akhtar's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentOverall excellent experience
- Review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentOne of the most amazing experience with the most amazing bunch of people!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Oxford via Windsor
- Day 2: Oxford to Bristol via Bath
- Day 3: Bristol to Reading Festival via Salisbury
- Day 4: Reading Festival
- Day 5: Reading Festival
- Day 6: Reading Festival
- Day 7: Reading Festival
- Festivals & Short Stays
- Contiki Short Trips & Festivals
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- London is the starting point and Reading is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Contiki Sounds - Reading Festival (from London to Reading), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 334 km.
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 54 km
- Oxford (England)
- 87 km
- Bath (England)
- 18 km
- Bristol (England)
- 70 km
- Salisbury (England)
- 71 km
- Reading (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours