Budget Adriatic Cruise - M/S AFRODITA - Split to Split (A100)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 SATURDAY
Start point In Split Port, Small Cruise Ships Section, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 13:00 - 23:00
- DAY 2 SUNDAY
- DAY 3 MONDAY
- DAY 4 TUESDAY
- DAY 5 WEDNESDAY
- DAY 6 THURSDAY
- DAY 7 FRIDAY
DAY 8 SATURDAY
End point In Split Port, Small Cruise Ships Section, Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Croatia 09:00 - 10:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PAULWritten on June 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
This was our first cruise and we didn’t know what to expect. Wow! So good we are sorry it had to end. The crew, Marijana the guide, the food, the ship itself — perfect!Show detailed ratingsAtlas Ambassador commented on this reviewThank you so much for your feedback Mr. Bailey!Review collected by Atlas Ambassador
- SSandraBaileyWritten on October 16, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We booked this cruise through Jet2 in UK. The boat should have been scrapped years ago. The bathroom on arrival was very dirty black mould in the bathroom, sheets were too small to tuck into either side of the mattress which were very thin. When rough... Read more
- KHKatarinaWritten on March 13, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had a great time on our trip. Very nice, luxury acomodation, nice food and great hostes. I will defiantly recommend Atlas tour! KatarinaShow detailed ratingsAtlas Ambassador commented on this reviewKatarina, thank you so much! It makes us very happy to know you were happy with our cruise!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Split.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Atlas Ambassador. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Atlas Ambassador. Please familiarise yourself with the Atlas Ambassador payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Atlas Ambassador will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Atlas Ambassador tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 30 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 39 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 93 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Budget Adriatic Cruise - M/S AFRODITA - Split to Split (A100)