Mega Highland Christmas
- Our saving
- US $ 775
- Indulge in traditional Scottish Ceilidh dancing
- Explore beautiful Isle of Skye
- Pass through dramatic Glencoe, the ‘Weeping Glen’
- Cross through the Cairngorms National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- JJulieWritten on January 6, 20184.0 - Good
The Haggis Mega Highland Tour was fantastic. I have never been on a bus tour when the traveling between stops seemed so short. There were always interesting little stops to make and interesting facts and banter and songs to keep our spirits high. Calum and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Julie, Thank you for the great review. I am delighted to hear that your Christmas was so memorable and that you had so much fun that you didn't even miss being away from your family! I'm glad that Rich and Calum, as well as the other Haggis staff, were welcoming and organised plenty of activities to keep you entertained. Best Wishes, Brenna
- HMHilaryWritten on December 30, 20175.0 - Excellent
A festive fling away with like minded travellers! Tour leaders were friendly and enthusiastic; very upbeat and helpful. Accommodation was good and tour went well. A casual and friendly way of seeing Scotland.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Hilary, Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time on the Christmas tour and that the enthusiastic and bubbly personalities of the tour guides really shone through to help make it a great experience. Best Wishes, Brenna
- EEstherWritten on December 30, 20174.0 - Good
The tour was great and I really enjoyed it. Personally, however, I prefer to spent more time at one place to walk around in the field/lake a bit more, rather than go from one to the other with only 10-40 minutes at each place.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Esther, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable time on tour and I hope that it was a very memorable Christmas for you. I am sorry to hear that you felt there was not enough time at some stops. There are so many beautiful places that the guides love to stop at so passengers can experience as much of the stunning Scottish scenery as possible. Best Wishes, Brenna
- DDanielleWritten on December 30, 20174.5 - Excellent
I had a wonderful time on the haggis Christmas adventure. Rich and Cal were wonderful tour guides. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you really enjoyed the Christmas tour and that Rich and Calum made sure that you had a fun time. Best Wishes, Brenna
- RRachelWritten on December 30, 20175.0 - Excellent
Absolutely fantastic christmas trip through Haggis Adventures! Yvonne was the best tour leader, plenty of local knowledge, good amount of history and stories, great scenery and photo stops along the way too!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rachel, Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am delighted to hear that Yvonne ensured you had a very special Christmas exploring the beautiful Scottish Highlands and learning about Scotland's fascinating history and culture. Best Wishes, Brenna
- JJessicaWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
This tour actually rocked!! Christmas with Haggis is something that I will never forget. Yvonne was a ‘pocket rocket’! She was an amazing guide and had us well cared for the whole trip. In fact all the Haggis crew had us well looked after. I loved how... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jessica, Thank you for the 5 star rating. It is fantastic to hear that the Christmas tour was so memorable for you and that Yvonne and the other Haggis guides went out of their way to make sure you had a brilliant time. Best Wishes, Brenna
- NerileeWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
The Xmas 2017 your was actually incredible. The best run tour I've ever been on and our guide, Yvonne, was amazing! The accommodation was great and the included food was of a high standard. And as an added bonus, we got a great snowfall and had a big... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nerilee, Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear that you had such an amazing time on the Christmas tour and that it exceeded your expectations. How fortunate to experience the Highlands in the snow and the snowball fight sounds like it was lots of fun. Best Wishes, Brenna
- ShaunWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic! It's awesome that this runs through Christmas, as everyone on board was away from home. Touring Scotland was the best thing you could do if you can't go home to see your family. We all had a lot of fun and an excellent Christmas day,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Shaun, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a memorable time exploring the stunning Highland scenery and that the Haggis guides helped to make your Christmas away from home such a fun experience. Best Wishes, Brenna
- KKarenWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - Excellent
I loved this trip! I did the Highlands trip over xmas and they really put on a show! It was a busy 5 days exploring the highlands but not rushed - the perfect amount of activities, driving, eating, drinking, dancing, relaxing. I saw a lot and the days were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Karen, Thank you for such a great review and 5 star rating. It certainly sounds like you had a very memorable Christmas and Birthday in the Highlands. I am pleased that you found the tour was the perfect balance between seeing the spectacular scenery and having fun and that you enjoyed the accommodation. Best Wishes, Brenna
- RRebeccaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - Excellent
Amazing time with Yvonne for Christmas in the highlands!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear that your Christmas tour was an amazing experience. Best Wishes, Brenna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 2: THE ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: CHRISTMAS DAY
- DAY 4: INVERNESS TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour allow children?
Unfortunately, this trip with Haggis Adventures does not allow any children.
Can a 16 year old go on any of your tours?
Yes of course! However, you need to be accompanied by an adult.
Is single supplement available on this tour?
Accommodation on this tour is on a shared basis, however single supplement is also available with an extra cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Mega Highland Christmas
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$24USD $775Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 January 2019 the full payment of $775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $775 for Mega Highland Christmas, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega Highland Christmas