Mega Highland Christmas
- Our saving
- US $ 805
- Indulge in traditional Scottish Ceilidh dancing
- Explore beautiful Isle of Skye
- Pass through dramatic Glencoe, the ‘Weeping Glen’
- Cross through the Cairngorms National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- BBrittanyGuineyWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - Excellent
An unbelievably magical trip. Rich and Dunc were the most amazing guides, full of knowledge on every place we visited which provided us all with a real connection to the places we were visiting rather than just showing us beautiful scenery. Can’t thank them... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Brittany, wow! Thank you for your incredible review. I'm so happy to hear that you had such a memorable Christmas with us - although we're not surprised because Rich and Duncan are truly pros at what they do. We would love to have you and your mum back to show you even more of our wonderful country! Until then, all the best :) Paula
- WangWritten on January 10, 20195.0 - Excellent
Had a great time probably the most unusual/ exciting Christmas in highlands! Our guide Yvonne was awesome. The whole crew was amazing. feel like it would be even better if we spent more time on skye, but overall it was an incredible trip. definitely worth... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Wang! I am absolutely stoked you had a fabulous time with Yvonne over Christmas! Great people, great food, great itinerary! Hopefully we may see you for Christmas again this year! :) You are more than welcome back any time - Happy travels - Tim
- KKatieMallabyWritten on January 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved the Haggis Adventures mega Highland Christmas tour, great surroundings topped off by amazing company including the guides Rich, Duncan and Yvonne! Everything you would wish for from exploring beautiful Scotland and much much more,... Read more
- EErinWritten on January 1, 20195.0 - Excellent
An incredible adventure from beginning to end! And with a spontaneous knee injury to boot! The team was entertaining, knowledgeable and in my case, beyond thoughful, (giving assistance without a request- from my bags to calling ahead to move my room closer... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Erin, thank you so much for your 5-star review and kind comments. We are so glad that we could give you some amazing memories. We can't wait to have you back to see even more of the country. All the best for 2019, Paula
- NNeridaWritten on December 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
What a fantastic way to spend a Christmas! Beautiful Scottish scenery and hospitality, combined with hiking, dancing and festivities. All while making a bunch of new friends. Big thanks to Rich and Duncan who were the perfect mix of organized and laidback.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nerida, thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review! I'm so glad that you could make such special memories with us at the most wonderful time of the year. Hope to see you again soon! Best, Paula
- NNicoleThompsonWritten on December 28, 20185.0 - Excellent
We had high expectations for this tour and it exceeded them in every way possible! Huge thanks go to Rich, Dunc & Yvonne for being absolute legends and making the trip unforgettable, and thanks to Scotland for being so incredibly bonnie. We will definitely... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nicole, thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to have you on tour - I'm so pleased to hear that you made some lasting memories and that it even exceeded your expectations. We can't wait to have you back!! Best, Paula
- MMaddyMcDermottWritten on December 28, 20184.0 - Good
Yvonne was fantastic - very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. The Christmas presents on the bus on Christmas morning were a supremely lovely touch!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maddy, thank you so much for your brilliant review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself so much, and I hope that you'll be back for more adventures. Best, Paula
- NNicoleWritten on December 28, 20184.0 - Good
Great tour for those who are missing that family feel over ChristmasShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nicole, thank you for your review. We're glad that you could join our family and see some of the amazing country while you were at it. All the best, Paula
- YYidanChaiWritten on December 28, 20184.5 - Excellent
Thanks for having organized this tour! I love it.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Yidan, thank you for joining us on tour and for leaving your review! I hope you'll be back to see more of our wonderful country. Best, Paula
- GregoryWritten on December 28, 20184.0 - Good
The mega Christmas Highland tour was an blast. Our tour leaders Richard and Duncan were absolute legends, and went the extra mile on several occasions.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gregory, thank you so much for your review. We'll pass on the message to Rich and Duncan. If you have any specific comments about the drivers going the extra mile, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can pass that on too. Until next time - best, Paula
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO LOCH NESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures , Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 08:30
- DAY 2: THE ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 3: CHRISTMAS DAY
- DAY 4: INVERNESS TO LOCH NESS
DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures , Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 17:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour allow children?
Unfortunately, this trip with Haggis Adventures does not allow any children.
Can a 16 year old go on any of your tours?
Yes of course! However, you need to be accompanied by an adult.
Is single supplement available on this tour?
Accommodation on this tour is on a shared basis, however single supplement is also available with an extra cost.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Mega Highland Christmas
- MondayDec 23, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$34USD $805Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 April 2019 the full payment of $805 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $805 for Mega Highland Christmas, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 43 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Kyle of Lochalsh (Scotland)
- 1 km
- Kyleakin (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Sligachan (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $805 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,009 tours in Europe
- covered by 393 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 43 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mega Highland Christmas