- Our saving
- US $ 383
- Visit Dunkeld's mighty cathedral
- Experience the stunning Callanish Standing Stones
- Explore Eilean Donan Castle
- Pass through mysterious and haunting Glencoe
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- LilianaWritten on April 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentSuper Ginger Gill !!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Liliana! Thanks for the awesome review and comments about our superstar Gill! We hope to welcome you back on tour with us again soon. Regards, Jonathon.
- CCourtneyWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had the amazing tour guideKirsty !!! Without a doubt this tour guide will give you the full package with great stories and greater adventures! I would 100% recommend to others to books with Haghis Adventures. The best way to experience travelling the world! Thanks for a great memory :)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Courtney, what an amazing review, thanks! It is delightful to hear that you had a great time on tour with Kirsty. Your kind words will be passed on to her. We hope to see you again soon! Best wishes, Charline
- AAndreaWritten on January 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fell in love with Scotland on this tour! Great tour leader and great group of people! Loved the Scottish story-telling and music on the bus, and loved the stunning landscape.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Andrea, Thank you very much for leaving such a great review! We are happy to hear that you have experienced the deep Scottish love and would love to have you on tour with us again when you come back to Scotland! Best, Charline
- BBryannaWritten on November 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was awesome, the scenery was gorgeous and Haggis Adventures was awesome in helping me plan an impromptu adventure! Mahri was a total blast! She knew the history, had the jokes & awesome music and made sure we got to have all the fun we could! It was so memorable and I wish it didn't have to end so fast. We didn't get the Haggis Yellow Bus but man we rocked the one we had!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Bryanna, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing time on tour with Mahri with her great choice of music and bubbly personality. It sounds like you certainly had a fun time! Best Wishes, Brenna
- AWAmandaWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Heb Hopper tour with Mahri as my guide last September and it was my favorite Haggis tour to date (I've done a few by this point!). Mahri was so much fun and full of both knowledge and love for Scotland. She's the type of guide who will absolutely make you want to return to Scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Amanda, Thank you very much for the great review and 5 star rating. I am delighted to hear that you had a brilliant tour last year and that Mahri's passion for Scotland really shone through. We hope to welcome you back for another tour in the future! Best Wishes, Brenna
- DDinabeeWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentHaggis Adventures is well worth doing if you are looking for a small boutique tour service. I did the 5 day Hebredian Hopper. I went on my own and found it really easy to connect with the small group - there was only 10 of us. Duncan, our driver was really engaging and knowledgable about the area. He took us off the beaten track and gave us an individualised experience that you wouldnt get in a bigger tour group. It made the trip more like you were traveling with a group of friends you had known for a long time. Do yourself a favour and book this. My only critisism was that i didn't have the time to be able to do a longer trip!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Dinabee, Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your experience in the Highlands with Duncan and the other passengers. We hope you will come back to Scotland and spend more time with us. Many thanks, Kim
- TOTracyWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis 5-day tour will take you to some lesser-known parts of the Scottish Highlands and Outer Hebrides and will leave you checking out the local real estate offices. Beginning in the village of Dunkeld in Perthshire, with a picturesque cathedral by the river and plenty of shopping for locally-made pottery and handicrafts, this tour did not disappoint. Travel to Ullapool was chock-full of wonderful small adventures to Rogie Falls and Corrieshalloch Gorge. This was followed by a comfortable ferry-ride to the Isle of Lewis. Arriving in Stornoway, accommodations were clean and welcoming. The Isle of Lewis is a magical place full of beaches, standing stones, brochs, history and ancient cultures. Tour guide Duncan was second-to-none in his willingness to communicate, educate and entertain passengers in order to enhance their understanding and knowledge of Island life and heritage. The tour of Abhainn Dearg Distillery is a great one for whiskey enthusiasts as well as whiskey 'beginners.' I really felt like I was encouraging a young company as well as entrepreneurship in a remote location. The three-year-old whiskey is fantastic and a great gift for someone who appreciates good whiskey. Next year's passengers will have the ten-year-old whiskey to look forward to! The FirstFruits Tearoom in Tarbert, Isle of Harris has amazing coffee and sweets and the friendliest staff on the planet. There was a great arts and crafts show in the community hall behind the FirstFruits café where I indulged in the shopping of Harris Tweed and spoke with local artists/craftspeople. The Isle of Skye was majestic. It was even better than the photos. This is a place where you have to get out in the wilderness put your hiking boots on (good runners will do) and get your heartrate up. Again, Duncan was a fantastic guide. He took us to the Old Man of Storr before the 'tourists' arrived, explained the mythology of the landscape and took everyone on an adventure. In Lochness, the accommodation at Morag's Lodge was great. Clean and comfortable, great bar, good music and lively atmosphere. Home cooked meals are a bargain and taste great. Toga party is a must (swimming is optional!). The last day of the tour takes you to Glencoe (the weeping glen) - (decent footwear recommended!)- Stirling and we had a great opportunity to photograph Highland Coos! Tour guide Duncan was an informative and honest host. He made the tour memorable and educative. He is fun and energetic but also professional and sincere. Duncan MacLean is a great ambassador for Scotland, truly patriotic and an exemplary representative of the tourism industry in Scotland. I recommend this trip to first-time visitors to Scotland as well as avid visitors who have not yet explored the Western Highlands and Islands. Excellent value for your money.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Hebridean Hopper tour. I am so glad that you had a brilliant time and that Duncan made sure you all made the most of the 5 days with all the sights he showed you as well as the small walks he took you on to experience the stunning Scottish landscape. It is great to hear that Duncan's passion for Scotland really shone through. It certainly sounds like you have made many memories! Best Wishes, Brenna
- RRavikanthWritten on August 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour. it was very well organised and most importantly fun. Yvonne, our driver and guide was lively and informative, especially when it came to telling historical stories and legends/myths that related to a particular place. Highly recommendShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Fantastic to hear you loved your 5 day Heb Hopper with Yvonne! Thanks for the great review. Yvonne is great at telling the legendary stories of the highlands of Scotland. Hopefully we'll see you for another tour in the future. Best, Annabelle
- TTravellerWritten on August 18, 20165.0 - ExcellentI loved it. Mahri is damn good at her job. No really, she is fun and knowledgeable and a great driver as well. The route is beautiful and well paced.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Why is there an upper age restriction of 39 on the Hebridean Hopper trip ?
The ages that you are seeing are just a suggested age range but as long as you are over 18 years old and willing to join the tour, Haggis Adventures would love to have you!
- July 1, 2016
How do we book accommodation with this trip?
You can book the accommodation upfront or directly at the destination.
- February 15, 2015
How is the food and accommodation arranged on this Haggis Adventures tour?
Haggis Adventures guarantees availability at local hostels, but payment for your accommodation is paid upon arrival. Meals are also not included in the price of the tour, giving you a bit more freedom and flexibility to have your meals when you wish.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats leftSave $16USD $383Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Edinburgh6 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Edinburgh7 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $16USD $383
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2018 the full payment of $383 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $383 for Hebridean Hopper, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Isle of Harris (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 118 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $383 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hebridean Hopper