- Our saving
- US $ 383
- Visit Dunkeld's mighty cathedral
- Experience the stunning Callanish Standing Stones
- Explore Eilean Donan Castle
- Pass through mysterious and haunting Glencoe
- Rather Poor
- JemmaWritten on June 24, 20183.5 - GoodGreat 5 days full of adventure exploring Scotland! Tour guide Rich was very passionate and made the trip even betterShow detailed ratings
- KKatherineMoralesWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentYvonne was an excellent tour guide. It was nice to have someone local to the area showing us around, she was very well versed with historical information regarding our tour.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katherine, thank you for leaving a great review for your tour with Yvonne to the highlands! It is great to hear you enjoyed the historical stories she had to share throughout your trip. Best, Annabelle
- AAlanaWritten on June 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentYvonne was fantastic all the trip. Always looking forward to help us and very friendly.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alana, Thank you for leaving a fantastic review of Yvonne's highlands tour! All the best for your future travels, and we hope to welcome you back in Scotland. Kind regards, Annabelle
- MMariaReyesWritten on June 6, 20184.0 - GoodScotland is such a beautiful place with amazing landscapes and plenty of stories and history to match it. Our guide was very knowledgeable and easygoing.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Maria, Thank you for leaving a great 5 star review! It is great to hear you loved your tour with us. Best, Annabelle
- Walker-995Written on June 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was absolutely amazing! I've traveled many places but this was a one of a kind experience. Yvonne was lovely and her stories were very interesting and a highlight to the journeys. Definitely would recommend and even do again! Absolutely incredible!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking your time out to leave a fantastic review for Yvonne's tour of the highlands! We hope to welcome you on another tour. Best, Annabelle
- EEmmaTullyWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great, the itinerary was varied and provided lots of opportunities to see and explore the stunning landscapes. The experience was made even better by having a guide who told us of the myths, ledgends and customs surrounding the places we visited.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your guide's spirit and stories! I hope that you can return to Scotland soon. Best, Jenay
- NNatalieWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentGill is an amazing guide! I had her for my Hebridean Hopper tour in May and I have nothing but positives to say about it! Gill's infectious energy kept all of the stops exciting, and made for a very warm and friendly vibe on the bus. I also loved the fact that she added so many personal touches to the trip and the stories she told, it made it all the more special. I had an incredible time on the trip and made some wonderful memories that I'll cherish for many years to come! Thanks Super Gill!! :)Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Natalie, Thank you for taking your time out to leave a great review for Gill's Heb Hopper tour! Her energy makes all the difference to a tour, and we are happy to see the stops were personalised to your tour group. We hope to welcome you again on another tour with us to see the gorgeous scenery of Scotland. Best, Annabelle
- LHLIISAWritten on June 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved everything. Well planed, excellent driver and good stories, history tellingShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Liisa, Thank you for your great review, regarding your tour with us. It is good to hear you enjoyed the driver's stories about history. Kind regards, Annabelle
- LauraWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour with loads of great stops along the way. Yvonne told us so many great stories along the way and was just an all round great guide! This tour was a great way to see some of the more remote places in Scotland!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Laura, Thank you for an amazing review of your highlands tour with Yvonne. We hope to see you again, travelling more scenic places of Scotland. Kind regards, Annabelle
- CCassandraWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was great! Loved all the information we got from our guide Rich, he was and awesome tour guide!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to rate the Hebridean Hopper Tour with Rich. Sounds like you learned a lot during the 5 days and you saw a lot of beautiful Scottish landscapes. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon for more adventures. Kim
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Hebridean Hopper
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Why is there an upper age restriction of 39 on the Hebridean Hopper trip ?
The ages that you are seeing are just a suggested age range but as long as you are over 18 years old and willing to join the tour, Haggis Adventures would love to have you!
- July 1, 2016
How do we book accommodation with this trip?
You can book the accommodation upfront or directly at the destination.
- February 15, 2015
How is the food and accommodation arranged on this Haggis Adventures tour?
Haggis Adventures guarantees availability at local hostels, but payment for your accommodation is paid upon arrival. Meals are also not included in the price of the tour, giving you a bit more freedom and flexibility to have your meals when you wish.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to EdinburghOnly 2 seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $383Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $383Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to EdinburghOnly 2 seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Edinburgh10+ seats left$16USD $383
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Edinburgh9 seats left$16USD $383
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 August 2018 the full payment of $383 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $383 for Hebridean Hopper, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 60 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 152 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Isle of Harris (Scotland)
- 67 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 118 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $383 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,602 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hebridean Hopper