- Our saving
- US $ 354
- Visit Dunkeld's mighty cathedral
- Experience the stunning Callanish Standing Stones
- Explore Eilean Donan Castle
- Pass through mysterious and haunting Glencoe
- Rather Poor
- AriWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentYvonne was a fun tour leader who knew just how to keep us interested in the many different stories of scotland. I am so glad I went on this tour with her!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ari! Thank you very much for your appreciation and 5-star review. We will make sure that it will get to Yvonne. Great to know that you had a fantastic experience!. Cheers, Karolina
- MMargyWritten on October 17, 20183.5 - GoodYvonne was an excellent guide and the information and scenery spectacular. Unfortunately the tour was not right for me. It is designed for young people on very tight budgets with a “party” element. I regret I didn’t do a smaller more personal tour. This is nothing against Yvonne or Haggis. I believe the information might be helpful to other people of a “mature” age.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your tour. Haggis Adventures tours are designed for backpackers traveling on a budget. We don't have an upper age limit, as long as you are fit enough and open for this type of experience, everyone is welcome to join our tours. While I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with certain aspects of the tour delivery, I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed the tour with Yvonne. Cheers, Karolina.
- LanaWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour is perfect for solo travellers as well as couples, groups of friends... anyone who wants to learn about Scotland and experience as much as possible in just a few days. As a solo traveler I got to meet so many new people from all over the world and I wish it lasted longer. I never thought I could see that much in just 5 days, so many historic sites, so many stories, so much history and so many villages and towns we drove through and stopped in. Our guide and driver Rich was an absolute legend, he made sure everybody is having fun and feeling okay, he made us laugh and cry with his stories, legends and tales and his music choices were on point! He made this trip unforgettable, the guy deserves a raise!!! Thank you for an incredible trip, I will be back.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 13, 20184.0 - GoodFantastic Tour, guide was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and approachable.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The Hebrides are stunning and a unique part of Scotland to visit. We look forward to seeing you again :) Kind regards - Tim
- MMattWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentCaitlin was an absolutely amazing tour guide. She is super knowledgeable, outgoing and eager to make sure everyone had a great time. Above everything else Caitlin was so obviously passionate about Scotland that it was infectious. Everyone one the tour was so captivated by her stories that it was impossible to not be excited about each of the things we saw and experienced.Show detailed ratings
- AAliceWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentTour was amazing and Gill was fantastic! She knew her stuff and was extremely helpful and fun along the wayShow detailed ratings
- DeniseWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentI'm Scottish (and living in Scotland) - I went on this trip because it offered the opportunity to see my very, very beautiful country at a leisurely pace without the need to work out the logistics of getting to each gorgeous location. I recommend this trip to everyone - and Kirsty was engaging throughout. I particularly loved the opportunity to walk about the likes of the Old Man of Storr, (I'm a keen walker - I would have loved the chance of more time in the Glencoe area which is frankly breathtakingly beautiful). My only gripe is the delivery of the Scottish history, it felt a little like retelling by Disney, and not to be taken seriously, but this is I realise is subjective. Unforgivable, however, is the little explanation given around the "sculptor", Andy Scott... He's a former GSA graduate and pretty successful. The kelpies were described as being "built as roadside art"... I think a little more was involved in their "creation" (sorry Kirsty lass, but as a former GSA graduate myself I couldnae let the description slide).Show detailed ratings
- LisaWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had an amazing time on the 5 day Hebridean Hopper with Haggis adventures! Kirsty was absolutely amazing! She did an excellent job getting everyone in the group introduced and had awesome stories and so much information about everywhere we went. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see some of the most amazing sights Scotland has to offer with a fun and adventurous group.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lisa, it's great to hear your warm review, and we agree that a trip around Scotland is the best way to bond with a group of people! We would love to see you back on a future trip for more adventures! Kind regards, Paula
- AmyWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis 5 day tour was an absolute blast! I learned so much and got to see so many beautiful spots around the Scottish Highlands that I will never forget. Kirsty was superb, informative, friendly, and above all KICK ASS AMAZING!! Her knowledge and story telling made this tour more engaging and exciting to be apart of. She is passionate about her job and above all her Homeland of Scotland. It really shows when she is talking to everyone as a group or even one on one. I won't forget the little random stories and "tid bits" of info she passed on during our bus tour. This is a trip I'll never forget and I will appreciate that I have a special place in my heart for Scotland. Thank you Kirsty!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Amy, it's great to know that you had so much fun here in Scotland! Having local information definitely makes a difference and we are so happy we could share that with you. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again! Best regards, Paula
- AmélieWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentI was really amazed of the quality of the tour. Our guide told us a lot about Scottish culture, so the tour was very touching a lot of aspects. The scenery was absolutely exceptional and made me want to come back to Scotland ! Thank you Kirsty for your good work and passion.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Amélie, we're really happy to know that you enjoyed our tour so much. We agree - once you see the beautiful scenery you can't wait to come back. We hope you see you again one day! Kind regards, Paula
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Hebridean Hopper
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Why is there an upper age restriction of 39 on the Hebridean Hopper trip ?
The ages that you are seeing are just a suggested age range but as long as you are over 18 years old and willing to join the tour, Haggis Adventures would love to have you!
How do we book accommodation with this trip?
You can book the accommodation upfront or directly at the destination.
How is the food and accommodation arranged on this Haggis Adventures tour?
Haggis Adventures guarantees availability at local hostels, but payment for your accommodation is paid upon arrival. Meals are also not included in the price of the tour, giving you a bit more freedom and flexibility to have your meals when you wish.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$75$429-18%USD $354
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $354 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $354 for Hebridean Hopper, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 53 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Corrieshalloch Gorge (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Dun Carloway Broch (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $354 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 60 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hebridean Hopper