- Our saving
- US $ 416
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Admire the sheer beauty of the Isolated Outer Hebrides
- Relax on the white sandy beaches of the Isle of Harris
- Discover the myths and legends of the Isle of Skye
- Marvel at the majestic Eilean Donan Castle
- Be awestruck by the stunning town of Glencoe
- Rather Poor
- NeilWritten on April 16, 20195.0 - Excellent
Rich made the tour a real pleasure. Created a friendly and fun atmosphere and clearly loves his job.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Neil! Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review of your tour with Rich, he is a one of a kind guide and will definitely be happy to know you had a wonderful tour with him. We hope to see you again on tour. Take care, Jemma
- KKateTurnerWritten on January 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a great tour to get a taste of the Scottish highlands and islands although be prepared for a lot of driving. Our guide (Yvonne) was excellent -full of energy and great stories that really added to the whole experience.
- MMadeleneFlanaganWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Yvonne was a great tour guide, extremely knowledgeable about Scotland and always willing to share a story and stop along the way for us to experience more of the country! Would definitely recommend the tour and Yvonne!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Madelene! Thank you for this amazing 5-star review! We are thrilled you had fun with Yvonne! Come and see us again soon! - Kind regards - Tim
- SStellaRotterWritten on October 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
Amazing tour with the most amazing guide Yvonne! The greatest Scotland experience everShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Stella! Thanks for reviewing us! We are glad to know that you had a great time exploring Scotland with Yvonne. Cheers, Karolina
- AriWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - Excellent
Yvonne was a fun tour leader who knew just how to keep us interested in the many different stories of scotland. I am so glad I went on this tour with her!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ari! Thank you very much for your appreciation and 5-star review. We will make sure that it will get to Yvonne. Great to know that you had a fantastic experience!. Cheers, Karolina
- MMargyWritten on October 17, 20183.5 - Good
Yvonne was an excellent guide and the information and scenery spectacular. Unfortunately the tour was not right for me. It is designed for young people on very tight budgets with a “party” element. I regret I didn’t do a smaller more personal tour. This is... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there! Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your tour. Haggis Adventures tours are designed for backpackers traveling on a budget. We don't have an upper age limit, as long as you are fit enough and open for this type of experience, everyone is welcome to join our tours. While I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with certain aspects of the tour delivery, I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed the tour with Yvonne. Cheers, Karolina.
- LanaWritten on October 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
This tour is perfect for solo travellers as well as couples, groups of friends... anyone who wants to learn about Scotland and experience as much as possible in just a few days. As a solo traveler I got to meet so many new people from all over the world and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lana! Thank you for this absolutely incredible review! The Hebrides is an outstanding place full of magic, history and culture (in that order). Rich is a champion and I will pass your kind words onto him. You are more than welcome back any time you like - Safe travels - Tim
- AAnonymousWritten on October 13, 20184.0 - Good
Fantastic Tour, guide was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and approachable.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The Hebrides are stunning and a unique part of Scotland to visit. We look forward to seeing you again :) Kind regards - Tim
- MMattWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Caitlin was an absolutely amazing tour guide. She is super knowledgeable, outgoing and eager to make sure everyone had a great time. Above everything else Caitlin was so obviously passionate about Scotland that it was infectious. Everyone one the tour was... Read more
- AAliceWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing and Gill was fantastic! She knew her stuff and was extremely helpful and fun along the way
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO STORNOWAY
- DAY 2: LEWIS & HARRIS
- DAY 3: LEWIS & HARRIS TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 4: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 5: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
- HAGGiS Adventures - 5 Day Hebridean Hopper
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
Accommodation is not included in your tour price to give you maximum flexibility on where you would like to stay. However, for your convenience, a dorm bed is reserved for you in the best hostels available. At the time of booking, you can choose to either: 'Pay-as-you-go' and pay approximately £25 (per person per night) on arrival to the hostel or choose the 'pre-pay bundle' to pay for this in advance. Your bed is booked in a dorm which has typically 4-8 beds and a shared bathroom.
What should I budget for an average day?
If you choose to pay-as-you-go, ideally you should budget £40-£50 per day including your hostel dorm accommodation and meals. There are always the fabulous Scottish pubs to tempt you in for a pint or two after a day on the road! A pint of beer costs around £4.00, a wee dram of malt whisky in Scotland would be about £4.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
As much time as possible! The aim is to get you out and about to fully experience the country you’re in. You'll embark on walks, explore castles, recount local myths and legends and tell you about Scotland’s often turbulent history.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "I have been working for Haggis Adventures and Highland Explorer for a year and a half now, and it has..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Edinburgh7 seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Edinburgh8 seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Edinburgh5 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$13USD $416
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 June 2019 the full payment of $416 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $416 for Hebridean Hopper, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 53 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 57 km
- Corrieshalloch Gorge (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Dun Carloway Broch (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $416 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 65 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hebridean Hopper