Royal Highland Christmas
- Our saving
- US $ 604
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Spend Christmas at the Royal Highland Hotel
- Enjoy a traditional Scottish Ceilidh night
- Hear stories of eerie Glencoe, the ‘Weeping Glen’
- Discover the legendary banks of Loch Ness
- Party in Inverness, the capital of the Highlands
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Christmas & New Year, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- JFJacobWritten on December 30, 20174.5 - Excellent
My wife and I did the Christmas tour with Duncan and Joe. We absolutely loved the tour. Duncan was very interesting with his stories and knowledge of history and we found the tour to be well organised. The locations were beautiful and we really liked the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jacob, Thank you very much for your fantastic review and for recommending us. I am delighted to hear that you had such a great time on your festive tour and enjoyed Duncan's and Joe's guiding. I am also glad that you appreciated Brenna's help in our shop in Edinburgh. We hope that you will join us on tour again in the future. Best Regards, Natalia
- LTLynWritten on December 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
Absolutely fantastic tour. Yvonne was amazing. A brilliant tour guide with immense knowledge. Loved every second of the tourShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lyn, Thank you for the 5 star rating. It is lovely to hear that you had such a great time on tour and that Yvonne's passion for Scotland really shone through. Best Wishes, Brenna
- NINuranaWritten on December 28, 20175.0 - Excellent
That was amazing 3-day Christmas tour, almost 15 stops, no rush, we had plenty of time for photos, to enjoy the scenery and explore on our own, amongst my favorites was picturesque Cairngorms. Met lots of nice people! Accomodation and Christmas dinner were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Nurana, Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for your nice comments. It is great to know that you really loved your tour with us. It seems like you enjoyed all the photos stops and the dramatic Scottish Landscape. I am glad to hear that the accommodation and the christmas dinner were above your expectations. We hope you will come back to Scotland soon. Kind regards, Kim
- AlexandraWritten on December 26, 20175.0 - Excellent
The trip was above and beyond what I expected. Met lots of great people, got to see loads of gorgeous sights and our guide Duncan was super knowledgable as well as funny and our main driver Joe was awesome as well. We linked up with the 5 day tour for the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alexandra! What an amazing review, thank you! We are delighted to hear that you have had a great time during your Royal Highland Christmas tour with Duncan and Joe. It seems like you have felt the Deep Scottish Love and this makes us happy! We hope that you will be able to join one of our other tours sometime soon! All the best, Charline
- HTHangWritten on January 4, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I like the tour idea however I do not think it is well-organised. We stop a lot on the first day but very short time at each stop. Especially Loch Ness lake...only 15 mins. The 1st dinner said to be a buffet, turned out only 4 choices (carrot, broccoli,... Read more
- CKCatherineWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - Excellent
The 3 day Christmas Tour in the highlands was a wonderful way to have a festive experience whilst being away from home and my family. Our tour guide, Lee, was fantastic; very knowledgeable about Scotland's history and full of interesting stories about... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Catherine, Thanks a lot for taking the time to post such a detailed review. I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful festive experience. It's also great to know that Lee entertained you very well with history, myths and legends. I'll tell him about your comments. Thanks also for your feedback about activities; I'll present your suggestions at our next Operations meeting. Thanks for travelling with us. Kind regards, Serge ceilidh snow
- ABAdamWritten on December 28, 20165.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip. Lee was awesome and knew his history. The coach was comfortable, accommodation was great, food was fine, but the scenery and history was beyond comparison. Would recommend this tour to everyone.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Adam, Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had an amazing time on tour with Lee and thanks for your recommendation. We hope to see you on tour again! Best wishes, Caitlin
- SMStaceyWritten on December 28, 20164.5 - Excellent
Had the best time away on this short trip over Christmas to Inverness ! It was great to meet other travelers in the same situation, all missing being home and want to celebrate it without feeling lonely! Our guide Steve was fantastic he was very knowledable... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Stacey, Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review, and for spending Christmas with us! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time on tour with Steve. All the best, Caitlin
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: EDINBURGH TO INVERNESS
Start point HAGGiS Adventures , Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 08:30
- DAY 2: CHRISTMAS DAY
DAY 3: INVERNESS TO EDINBURGH
End point HAGGiS Adventures , Haggis Tours, 60 High St, Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1SG, United Kingdom 17:00 - 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
As much time as possible! The aim is to get you out and about to fully experience the country you’re in. You'll embark on walks, explore castles, recount local myths and legends and tell you about Scotland’s often turbulent history.
What is the average age of the travellers on this tour?
Haggis Adventures are the leading youth travel tour operator in Scotland, therefore the majority of passengers are in the 18 to 35 age bracket and their style of travel reflects this. However, if you are young-at-heart or possess a love for travel, then Haggis Adventures would love to have you!
Will there be parking facilities near the bus departure site where we could leave our car while on the tour?
The tour departs from their office on the Royal Mile in the old town of Edinburgh, so any parking facilities you find in the centre of the city will suffice.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I’m a passionate Scot who absolutely loves their country. I love travelling and meeting new people..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Royal Highland Christmas
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$25USD $604Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2019 the full payment of $604 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $604 for Royal Highland Christmas, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 41 km
- Loch Morlich (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $604 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Royal Highland Christmas