Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack
- Our saving
- US $ 197
- Get cozy in colorful beach huts
- Find the most beautiful hidden laneways
- Witness the sunset from the 88th floor
- Clash into incredible street art
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Welcome To Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- ARRIVAL DAY
- WELCOME DAY
- EXPLORING DAY
- ADMIN DAY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LPLeanderWritten on December 2, 20184.5 - Excellent
Its pretty great right from the getgo... With pickup from the airport and a drop off right at the hostel. A nice quick walk around Melbourne on your own and meeting others in the hostel. A good sleep to shake off the jetlag and Adam meets you in the morning... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much for the review Leander! Great to meet you and great we got you a job day 1! We're looking forward to hearing how everything goes
- JJamieClarkWritten on December 2, 20185.0 - Excellent
I have just done the 4 day package with the team. All of them are fantastic people, they make everything very simple for you and seem to be endless fountains of knowledge. They will be able to help you with every aspect of your trip to Australia, I... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewJamie Clark...Simply a great bloke! I know you're having an awesome time in Australia by the looks of things. You'll have to pop in again next time you're in Melbourne.
- MarkWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - Excellent
Adam is super friendly and knowledgeable! (Also a bit of a YouTube celebrity ;) It was great seeing Melbourne with his constant entertaining banter. Would definitely recommend Welcome to Travel when you come to Australia!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewHey Mark! Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your time with us. Safe travels.
- RRamChoudhuryWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - Excellent
Adam is a legend. Such a friendly man and made my experience really worthwhile. Amazing memories!Show detailed ratingsWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewRam, thank you for this great review! See you next time you're in Australia!
- SSofiaSimmonsWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really geat experince. The Welcome to Melbourne guys were super helpful, friendly, organised and knowledgable. We met some lovely people... a trip to remember. Would 100% recommend.
- EmmaWritten on May 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was recommended Welcome to Travel through my flatmates and I couldn't have wished for any trip better! The guys are so welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, and made my trip so amazing! Definitely recommend them myself now!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size on this tour?
The maximum group size on this tour is 24 people per tour.
Are you able to cater for dietary requirements?
If you have a dietary requirement, this is not a problem! Simply let our customer support team know at the time of booking so Welcome to Travel can do their best to cater for the included meals before you join the tour.
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Travelling solo is not a problem, you can either choose to pay a single supplement fee to ensure you have a private room for the duration of the tour or simply share a room with another fellow traveller of the same gender for no additional cost.
- Things Never Said By Backpackers
- AskTravel Our Q+A Videos On Anything Travel Related
- Working Holiday In Australia? How Much Money Could You Be Earning?
- Cost Of Living In Australia
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna24th August 2019
Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to MelbourneOnly 3 seats left$6USD $197
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Melbourne4 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Melbourne5 seats left$6USD $197
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Melbourne.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Welcome To Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Welcome To Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Welcome To Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Welcome To Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Welcome To Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $197 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,444 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Welcome To Travel: Melbourne - 4 Day / 3 Night Mini Pack