Melbourne Mini Pack
- Tour Operator:
- Welcome To Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Personal Airport Pickup, any time, any day!
- City Walking Tour including Melbourne's laneways and street art scenes
- See Melbourne from 88 floors high with your Eureka Skydeck ticket
- Phone, TFN and Australian Bank Account Set Up
- Onward Work and Travel Help for your entire time in Australia
- Day 1: Arrival & Personalised Airport Pickup
- Day 2: Meet Your Guide, Get Set Up & Explore Melbourne!
- Day 3: Work & Travel Help
- Day 4: Discover More of Melbourne & Party!
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LPLeander· December 2nd, 2018Its pretty great right from the getgo... With pickup from the airport and a drop off right at the hostel. A nice quick walk around Melbourne on your own and meeting others in the hostel. A good sleep to shake off the jetlag and Adam meets you in the... Show moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much for the review Leander! Great to meet you and great we got you a job day 1! We're looking forward to hearing how everything goesTrip date: November 2018
- JJamieClark· December 2nd, 2018I have just done the 4 day package with the team. All of them are fantastic people, they make everything very simple for you and seem to be endless fountains of knowledge. They will be able to help you with every aspect of your trip to Australia, I... Show moreWelcome To Travel commented on this reviewJamie Clark...Simply a great bloke! I know you're having an awesome time in Australia by the looks of things. You'll have to pop in again next time you're in Melbourne.Trip date: November 2018
- Mark· May 21st, 2018Adam is super friendly and knowledgeable! (Also a bit of a YouTube celebrity ;) It was great seeing Melbourne with his constant entertaining banter. Would definitely recommend Welcome to Travel when you come to Australia!Welcome To Travel commented on this reviewHey Mark! Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your time with us. Safe travels.Trip date: May 2018
- RRamChoudhury· May 21st, 2018Adam is a legend. Such a friendly man and made my experience really worthwhile. Amazing memories!Welcome To Travel commented on this reviewRam, thank you for this great review! See you next time you're in Australia!Trip date: April 2018
- SSofiaSimmons· May 21st, 2018A really geat experince. The Welcome to Melbourne guys were super helpful, friendly, organised and knowledgable. We met some lovely people... a trip to remember. Would 100% recommend.Trip date: May 2018
- Emma· May 20th, 2018I was recommended Welcome to Travel through my flatmates and I couldn't have wished for any trip better! The guys are so welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable, and made my trip so amazing! Definitely recommend them myself now!Trip date: May 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday24 Jun, 2021$268
- Tuesday22 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday25 Jun, 2021$268
- Wednesday23 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021$268
- Thursday24 Jun, 2021EnglishSunday27 Jun, 2021$268
- Friday25 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday28 Jun, 2021$268
- Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishTuesday29 Jun, 2021$268
- Sunday27 Jun, 2021EnglishWednesday30 Jun, 2021$268
- Monday28 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021$268
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday29 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday2 Jul, 2021$268
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday30 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021$268
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I begin to get work in Australia?
- What happens at the end of my 4 days?
- Will the guide collect me from the airport?
- Are there certain days the package can start?
- Is my itinerary fixed?
- Which parts of the trip are guided?
- Will I be part of a group?
- What is the maximum group size on this tour?
- Are you able to cater for dietary requirements?
- I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Australia
- Australia Travel Guide
- Best 4 Week Australia Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- Australia from Melbourne
- Australia Adventure
- Small group tour
- 4 days Australia
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- Yarra Valley
- Adventure tours
- East Australia tours
- Melbourne tours
- East Australia
- Yarra Valley