Wonders of Japan end Tokyo
- Our saving
- US $ 4,563
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the most popular sites of the vibrant Tokyo
- Ascend to Mount Fuji and enjoy the spectacular views
- Stroll the streets of the historic Kyoto and visit Gion
- Tour the Himeji castle and admire Korakuen garden
- Visit Mount Koya - the main centre of Shingon Buddhism
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Yichen Cao's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
It was a good tour however, it was not made clear that it would be also done in Spanish. The Spaniards had no respect for the Japanese culture and quite a few were incredibly racist. If I knew about them, I wouldn't have gone to spare the headache.
- Review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
The north is much more spread out than the south, so there is more time on the bus. Also the north has less tourist attractions, but anything of interest was covered well. This is operated by a Spanish based company, so expect many other non-English... Read more
- Jennifer Walker's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was well organised and good value for money. Paco's commentary was insightful and always interesting. The accommodation was mostly good and at Mt Fuji and Kyoto it was excellent but Shinagawa Prince on Tokyo was dated and the beds very hard. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo, Mont Fuji, Kawaguchiko
- Day 4: Kawaguchiko, Iyasi No Sato Nenba, Toyota, Kyoto
- Day 5: Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto, Nara, Osaka
- Day 7: Osaka, Inbe, Himeji, Okayama
- Day 8: Okayama, Kurashiki, Itsukushima, Hiroshima
- Day 9: Hiroshima, Matsuyama
- Day 10: Matsuyama, Kotohira, Takamatsu, Naruto, Kobe
- Day 11: Kobe, Osaka, Mount Koya
- Day 12: Mount Koya, Kyoto
- Day 13: Kyoto, Tsumago, Matsumoto, Nagano
- Day 14: Nagano, Monkey Park, Kasatsu, Ikaho
- Day 15: Ikaho, Nikko, Tokyo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Wonders of Japan end Tokyo
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$94USD $4,721Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$94USD $4,721Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Tokyo15 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats left$91USD $4,563Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 August 2019 the full payment of $4,563 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4563 for Wonders of Japan end Tokyo, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,563 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,603 tours in Asia
- covered by 835 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Wonders of Japan end Tokyo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 44,321 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours