Rome and Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,135
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Pragna Vaghela's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
We enjoyed the tour with our close family and now we have beautiful memories to cherish with best holidays of our lifetime spent in Europe Our best tour guide from all of them was Albert. Maria was very helpful too. Other tour guides Jose, Christina and... Read more
- Rosemarie Netzler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
Only problem when called emergency number thinking we get help. I and another person got lost. They made it more frustrating thinking we will get help, we asked the company to give us our tour guide number so we can call her but they said it wasn't allowed.... Read more
- Angela Adams's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
This was a great tour. We got to see a lot of both the cities and smaller country towns. Hotels were good, breakfast was awesome at all the hotels,the bus was very comfortable and Javier was the best tour guide ever. I would certainly do other tours with... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4: Rome, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Salerno
- Day 5: Salerno, Paola, Messina, Taormina
- Day 6: Taormina
- Day 7: Taormina, Syracuse, Noto, Agriento
- Day 8: Agriento, Marsala, Erice, Palermo
- Day 9: Palermo, Monreale, Palermo Naples Ferry
- Day 10: Palermo Naples Ferry, Pompeii, Cassino, Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Rome and Sicily
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$200$1,335-15%USD $1,135Based on Double Room
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$200$1,335-15%USD $1,135Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $1,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1135 for Rome and Sicily, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome and Sicily via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,523 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours