Rome and Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,342
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Anthony Hogan's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
The itinery was well planned with the tour guides being very informative.
- Diane Gay Greenwood's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good
We really enjoyed the tour. The only negative was the was the amount of walking for tje older people and when you are in town there is no way back to the hotel for hours unless you pay for it yourself .
- Gemma Lauron's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a brilliant tour very organise I dont need to worry all my trip.Albert was superb very approachable and friendly,we missed him actually. Im gonna my next tour with you guys for defo.Thank you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4: Rome, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Salerno
- Day 5: Salerno, Paola, Messina, Taormina
- Day 6: Taormina
- Day 7: Taormina, Syracuse, Noto, Agriento
- Day 8: Agriento, Marsala, Erice, Palermo
- Day 9: Palermo, Monreale, Palermo Naples Ferry
- Day 10: Palermo Naples Ferry, Pompeii, Cassino, Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Rome and Sicily
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Rome10 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,342Based on Double Room
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,342Based on Double Room
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,342Based on Double Room
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,342Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $1,342 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1342 for Rome and Sicily, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,342 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome and Sicily via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours