Rome and Sicily
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome
- Day 4: Rome, Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Salerno
- Day 5: Salerno, Paola, Messina, Taormina
- Day 6: Taormina
- Day 7: Taormina, Syracuse, Noto, Agriento
- Day 8: Agriento, Marsala, Erice, Palermo
- Day 9: Palermo, Monreale, Palermo Naples Ferry
- Day 10: Palermo Naples Ferry, Pompeii, Cassino, Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RERosieWritten on January 24, 20195.0 - Excellent
We thought the diversity of activities and different forms of transportation was fabulous. The organisation was excellent and we appreciated the ability to adapt the programme to achieve the best for everyone on the trip. We really appreciated the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Rosie, receive a warm greeting from us. First, it makes us very happy that your trip was an excellent experience and that you enjoyed it a lot. We greatly appreciate your kind comments on our operations and service, that makes us commit ourselves every day more to be better at what we do. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome and Sicily