Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Dance at the Edinburgh’s Hogmanay Street Party
- See the Shetland Vikings at the Torchlight Procession
- Celebrate an Aussie and Kiwi New Year Celebration Party
- Challenge yourself with a hike to Arthur’s Seat
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the new years tour Edinburgh Hogmanay incl. accom., you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 3 other destinations in Scotland. Edinburgh Hogmanay incl. accom. includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Day 1: EDINBURGH
Start point City Centre Hostel, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 15:00
- Day 2: HIGHLAND DAY TOUR
- Day 3: EDINBURGH
- Day 4: EDINBURGH
Day 5: EDINBURGH
End point City Centre Hostel, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 10:00
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KIKAREN LOUISE· January 08, 2020great but expensive! Rich was a fab guideTrip date: December 2019
- YTyassine· January 03, 2020i went as a single traveler and I was disappointed by several things The trip is really centered around drinking most of the activities were just going to bars and some of them were terrible venues too small. The tour guide Charlie was a terrible tour... Show moreHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHello Yassine, Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback through this review, please accept my sincerest apologies that you were left disappointed by your recent tour and felt our guide was not good. I can assure you, your comments around... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- CChloeHankins· January 02, 2020Charlie was fantastic! Super fun for a new years tour... Highly recommend hogmanayTrip date: December 2019
- Jenny· January 05, 2019Kristy and the Haggis Adventures Team make any of their trips effortless, just show up and enjoy! Hogmany 2018 was done with efficiency and a great positive attitude. I'm looking forward to planning my next Scottish adventure!! Thanks JennyHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jenny, thank you for travelling with Haggis! We're so pleased that you got to celebrate the New Year in style. Hopefully 2019 will bring you more adventures in our beautiful country. Thanks, PaulaTrip date: December 2018
- MMarcusKirchner· October 12, 2018Rich was great fun to have as guide, highly organised and knowledgeable on Edinburgh and Hogmanay. 10/10 would recommend as a tour guide to anyone looking to celebrate Hogmanay or travel to Scotland.Haggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Marcus, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed yourself so much. Hope to see you back another time for another trip! Best wishes, PaulaTrip date: January 2018
- AA· February 09, 2018Hogmanay tour was great fun, and an excellent way to enjoy new years. Fit in a bit of sight seeing and a day trip to the highlands, so was a good package that included more than just nights out. Highlight would have to be the Celidh at Ghillie Dhu which... Show moreHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It certainly sounds like you had a fantastic Hogmanay tour and I am so happy to hear that you great fun during all the activities - especially at the ceilidh night. Best Wishes, BrennaTrip date: December 2017
- KKatie· January 07, 2018Gill was the ultimate tour guy! Fun and funny, knowledgeable and friendly. Gill shared stories and histories about all the locations we visited as well as some extras! I especially love her music playlists and the inclusion of some songs of relevance to... Show moreHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you for the great review. It certainly sounds like you had a brilliant time on tour celebrating Hogmanay in Edinburgh and exploring the beautiful Scottish Highlands. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed having Gillian as your awesome... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- Aalison· November 15, 2017the best tour guide i have ever had!!Haggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alison, Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoyed your time with the tour guide. We hope to see you on another tour soon! Best, SiiriTrip date: January 2017
- AAlison· November 15, 2017Best tour guide I’ve ever had. Incredibly gifted story teller of history always making it interestingTrip date: January 2017
- AAlison· November 15, 2017She was the best tour guide I have ever had. She made the trip amazing! She told stories with such charisma! She was funny, I learnt a lot about history and it was always interesting. Which is hard to make interesting but she did it. She deserves this... Show moreTrip date: January 2017
Dates & Availability
Edinburgh Hogmanay incl. accom.
From Edinburgh to Edinburgh
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- TuesdayDec 29, 2020SaturdayJan 2, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$699
- What should I budget for an average day?
- How much time do we spend off the bus each day?
- What type of accommodation will we be staying in?
- What’s included in the tour price?
- How do I get my ticket to the Street Party and how much does it cost?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar