- Our saving
- US $ 649
- Take a day tour to The Highlands
- Watch the epic Torchlight Procession
- Party at the famous Hogmanay Street Party
- Participate in the crazy ‘Loony Dook’ swim
- Rather Poor
- MMarcusKirchnerWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentRich was great fun to have as guide, highly organised and knowledgeable on Edinburgh and Hogmanay. 10/10 would recommend as a tour guide to anyone looking to celebrate Hogmanay or travel to Scotland.Show detailed ratings
- AAWritten on February 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentHogmanay tour was great fun, and an excellent way to enjoy new years. Fit in a bit of sight seeing and a day trip to the highlands, so was a good package that included more than just nights out. Highlight would have to be the Celidh at Ghillie Dhu which was really really well run/organised, especially for beginners, and just heaps of fun to be a part of. Our guide Rich was so friendly and approachable throughout the tour. He had plenty of stories to tell about the town on the walking tour and was lots of fun on the nights out.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It certainly sounds like you had a fantastic Hogmanay tour and I am so happy to hear that you great fun during all the activities - especially at the ceilidh night. Best Wishes, Brenna
- KKatieWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentGill was the ultimate tour guy! Fun and funny, knowledgeable and friendly. Gill shared stories and histories about all the locations we visited as well as some extras! I especially love her music playlists and the inclusion of some songs of relevance to the locations. The trip itself was excellent and the Highlands are absolutely stunning. With a tour guide like Gill the trip won't disappoint!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you for the great review. It certainly sounds like you had a brilliant time on tour celebrating Hogmanay in Edinburgh and exploring the beautiful Scottish Highlands. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed having Gillian as your awesome driver guide and that her playlists and storytelling really added to the sights you visited. Best Wishes, Brenna
- AalisonWritten on November 15, 20173.0 - Averagethe best tour guide i have ever had!!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Alison, Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you enjoyed your time with the tour guide. We hope to see you on another tour soon! Best, Siiri
- AAlisonWritten on November 15, 20173.0 - AverageBest tour guide I’ve ever had. Incredibly gifted story teller of history always making it interestingShow detailed ratings
- AAlisonWritten on November 15, 20173.0 - AverageShe was the best tour guide I have ever had. She made the trip amazing! She told stories with such charisma! She was funny, I learnt a lot about history and it was always interesting. Which is hard to make interesting but she did it. She deserves this and I have had many tour guides. No one has been better!Show detailed ratings
- HHaleyWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing new year trip amazing guide, very fun and knowledgeableShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Haley, Thank you very much for your review. I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed the tour and the guiding. Kind regards, Serge
- JWJoWritten on January 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentEverything was great. Lee our guide was very friendly and knowledgable. The hostel was a good standard and clean and comfortable.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jo, Thanks a lot for your review. I'm just glad you found everything was great. I'm also happy to hear that Lee took good care of you. Thanks for choosing to travel with us. Kind regards, Serge
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH
- DAY 2: EDINBURGH
- DAY 3: EDINBURGH
- DAY 4: EDINBURGH
- DAY 5: EDINBURGH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do I get my ticket to the Street Party and how much does it cost?
The Hogmanay Street Party ticket is included with this tour - it will be provided to you by your tour guide.
Guides who have led this tour
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$20USD $649Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $649 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $649 for Edinburgh Hogmanay, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $649 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Edinburgh Hogmanay