Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 42:09:13
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Take a day tour to The Highlands
- Watch the epic Torchlight Procession
- Party at the famous Hogmanay Street Party
- Participate in the crazy ‘Loony Dook’ swim
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the new years tour Edinburgh Hogmanay, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and Stirling. Edinburgh Hogmanay includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AAWritten on February 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentHogmanay tour was great fun, and an excellent way to enjoy new years. Fit in a bit of sight seeing and a day trip to the highlands, so was a good package that included more than just nights out. Highlight would have to be the Celidh at Ghillie Dhu which was really really well run/organised, especially for beginners, and just heaps of fun to be a part of. Our guide Rich was so friendly and approachable throughout the tour. He had plenty of stories to tell about the town on the walking tour and was lots of fun on the nights out.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It certainly sounds like you had a fantastic Hogmanay tour and I am so happy to hear that you great fun during all the activities - especially at the ceilidh night. Best Wishes, Brenna
- KKatieWritten on January 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentGill was the ultimate tour guy! Fun and funny, knowledgeable and friendly. Gill shared stories and histories about all the locations we visited as well as some extras! I especially love her music playlists and the inclusion of some songs of relevance to the locations. The trip itself was excellent and the Highlands are absolutely stunning. With a tour guide like Gill the trip won't disappoint!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Katie, Thank you for the great review. It certainly sounds like you had a brilliant time on tour celebrating Hogmanay in Edinburgh and exploring the beautiful Scottish Highlands. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed having Gillian as your awesome driver guide and that her playlists and storytelling really added to the sights you visited. Best Wishes, Brenna
- AalisonWritten on November 15, 20173.0 - Averagethe best tour guide i have ever had!!Show detailed ratings
- HHaleyWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing new year trip amazing guide, very fun and knowledgeableShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Haley, Thank you very much for your review. I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed the tour and the guiding. Kind regards, Serge
- JWJoWritten on January 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentEverything was great. Lee our guide was very friendly and knowledgable. The hostel was a good standard and clean and comfortable.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jo, Thanks a lot for your review. I'm just glad you found everything was great. I'm also happy to hear that Lee took good care of you. Thanks for choosing to travel with us. Kind regards, Serge
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Edinburgh
- Day 2: Edinburgh
- Day 3: Edinburgh
- Day 4: Edinburgh
- Day 5: Edinburgh
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 9, 2016
How do I get my ticket to the Street Party and how much does it cost?
The Hogmanay Street Party ticket is included with this tour - it will be provided to you by your tour guide.
Guides who have led this tour
- "In Scotland, no two days are the same and the landscapes I see every day always amaze me and keep me..."
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Edinburgh Hogmanay, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 100 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Edinburgh Hogmanay